Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2002, 08:44 AM   #1
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

WELCOME TRAVELLERS!!!
This is the official building of Keldorn's Order. Paladins and Rangers are welcome.
If you are not a member of Keldorn's Order please remove your weapons, wands and anything else that can hurt anyone in here.

Greeting Paladins and Rangers! I am Sir Byronas, leader of Keldorn's Order and I welcome you our building. I have some great news to tell you. Keldorn's Order will start adventures! It's time to bring some items and glory here! If anyone is interested send me a PM.
Old 01-24-2002, 09:16 AM   #2
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Adventures? I'm your girl. Lady Galadria, reporting for duty.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 10:16 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Ahh, an adventure...
It's too long since I've been on one. Count me in, Byronas!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 10:24 AM   #4
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Supreme Ranger Legolas,

A dire family emergency has called me away from my domain. I shall not be able to report for the pending battle against the Modding Mage. Please extend my apologies to Sir Byronas and Keldorn's Order.
Old 01-24-2002, 05:51 PM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

I shall, Sister of the Wild.
I pray your family matters will have a happy ending.
Oh, and just Legolas is more than sufficient.'The rest is but a title, and does not change who I am

Sir Byronas, it would seem one of may rangers cannot make it to the second Crusade against the modding mage. Through me, she has offered her apologies to you and your order, as you might have read in the post above [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I shall, though, endeavour to be present myself, and do what I can to aid you in your cause.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 07:08 PM   #6
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I shall be late I fear, I won't be able to get on until 1830 Eastern Time. Hopefully the battle won't be over by then...
Old 01-25-2002, 02:06 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

As the combatants were gathering together under the banner of the Keldorn's Order to attempt another assasination on the Modding Mage of Ironworks...they failed to remember that such a public mentioning of his name and their intents would undoubtedly be heard by his many spies. Or,maybe they knew it would be, and awaited for his appearance. The Mad Mage saw no reason to make them wait, any longer, if that was their game.

"Greetings, fair folk! I have heard thine intentions, and have come to bid thee...Good luck!. Yet, I must ask...What brings you to arms against me in the upcoming dramatic event? Have I slain one of your own, or stolen that which is precious in thine eyes?"

The people gathered were astonished and angered that He who is Mad should dirty their sacred home with his fithy footsteps. They scowled and thought to throw things at him, but withheld for a moment, wondering if they should give him a reply.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 02:10 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Neb teleports in and stands beside the Modding Mage* I'm on your side, these paladins deserve a nice trouncing.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 02:17 PM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

*Magnificent excitement-music background on*
Bah, it does not matter wether the dane takes side with the weakling mage..
This time he will fall!
Unite brothers of keldorn's Order and fight for glory!!
Magnificent excitement-music background off
Old 01-25-2002, 02:20 PM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb increases the effect of gravity on Regin's head by about 20 G, effectively killing him in a rather messy way, "Who's next?"
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote