Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 05-09-2001, 03:34 AM   #1
polgeria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hi all i'm back on novice level again (this is fun) what do i need to release the unicorn? i have the fairy with me but i still don't know how to release the unicorn. i know it is a side quest but it would be nice to let the poor thing go at least once.
thanks in advance polgeria
polgeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 01:09 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Not a side quest, this is one of the main crystal quests - go down into the dungeons and when you come to rooms you can't get into, the fairy might be able to help....

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 06:16 PM   #3
polgeria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok the fairy has let me into rooms but i still don't know what i need to free the unicorn. spoiler please!
thanks in advance polgeria
polgeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 08:39 AM   #4
APRILQ
Welcomed New User

you will get a key in the last level of the dungeon when you kill the guy that captures the fairy.... big bad sorcerer dude at the end of level ?)...

need more e-mail me...

April
APRILQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 02:04 PM   #5
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

If you bough the Medieval Masters Collection and do not want to cheat do not read any further.

On the cd with the game is a folder called manual. This has the Strategy guide on it. It answers all of those pesky questions butthis also kills some of the fun of the game. Sorry if you read it and did not want to know. If you look for the guide now in stores you will be hard pressed to find it. I can not even find it online.
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 09:50 AM   #6
Cesare
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Now, after you kill the guy in last leved room that the fairly opened for you, go inside the room. You'll see the fairly. Talk with her (left click on her), and she will give you the key to open the pad that lock the unicorn.
Have fun,
Cesare
Cesare is offline   Reply With Quote