Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2004, 08:37 PM   #1
Tremor Break
Dungeon Master

Chaotic Good Archer is my PC with GrandMastery in Long Bow

my idea ofr a party is

Keldorn
Cernd
Minsc
Trever - PC Archer
Aerie
Nalia

How would that work?? Will it be strong enough me and Minsc will be wielding bows will Keldorn and Cernd will be attacking up front Cernd in Wolf form whole time
Tremor Break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 01:48 AM   #2
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

Instead of Cernd(which is pretty uselles) use Jaheira which is a very good cleric and a very good fighter, equip her with the Staff of Woodlands and watch the fun. And instead of Nalia try using Yoshimo which is very good as a "fighter" and a very good thief.

[ 09-12-2004, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Moon-Child_Lman ]
Old 09-12-2004, 04:20 AM   #3
Tremor Break
Dungeon Master

i droped nalia and are using Jaheira, not sure why i just like Cernd why Yoshimo he is pointless as of the happenings in spellhold

if you could surgest some1 good to replase Cernd i would like that.

And what is a good bow that i can get pritty early on and how well 2 1 for me 1 for Minsc

Is Imoen good further into the game i might drop Cernd at spellhold and get Imoen if she is :S
Old 09-12-2004, 04:29 AM   #4
Tremor Break
Dungeon Master

k soo i will drop Cernd for Yoshi i thought about the no theif thing, is their any way

Spoilers.

Not to lose Yoshimo at spellhold or will he always back stab you/??
Old 09-12-2004, 08:13 AM   #5
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tremor Break:
k soo i will drop Cernd for Yoshi i thought about the no theif thing, is their any way

Spoilers.

Not to lose Yoshimo at spellhold or will he always back stab you/??
Just before you go in spellhold, i think you can drop him off in the inn (The Vulgar Monkey) or somewhere. And when you come out:
Spoilerish
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
If you dont follow Jonny into underdark you can get him back
Old 09-12-2004, 08:17 AM   #6
Tremor Break
Dungeon Master

umm is Yoshi worth it?? and i always catch the boat soo what happens if i use the portal do i go straight to underdark??
Old 09-12-2004, 11:43 AM   #7
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

U shouldn't use the portal, if u want the game to be longer and more fun, SPOILER
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Talk to Saemon Haverian, do what he asks u to do and then go with him on his ship, u will end up somewhere cool, and u`ll get to the Underdark also later in the game.
U could use Yoshimo 'till Spellhold and then use Imoen(u really need a thief), she's a pretty good mage, better than Aerie IMHO, and with her thief skills u don't need anything better.(also she's your sister, don't dump her, [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] )
Old 09-12-2004, 12:07 PM   #8
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moon-Child_Lman:
also she's your sister, don't dump her
thats true, if you like RPing the game (and you were good) you really would keep Imoen
Old 09-12-2004, 06:31 PM   #9
Tremor Break
Dungeon Master

i guess i'll keep Imoen in lata stages of game 2 powerful mages would help i guess. I just have to learn how to use a mage to full advantage.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:36 PM   #10
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

check the I'm afraid of mages topic for more info about them, also try this to learn more about spells, these 2 links should help you understand mages better...

[ 09-12-2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Moon-Child_Lman ]