Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 04:46 PM   #441
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*takes hiss brew and powers down about half of it, then takes a moment, pondering. Quickly spotting the source of the trouble, he drains the rest of his beer and hurls the flagon with all his mite at Charlie's Shite Jukebox, Striking it squarely in the glass, shattering the mug, and, thankfully, Deep six'ing the shite Janet Jackson that was on it and replacing it with a little Offspring*

Ahhh, that's better. Line 'em up again! I'm feeling rambunctious!!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 04:52 PM   #442
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*takes hiss brew and powers down about half of it, then takes a moment, pondering. Quickly spotting the source of the trouble, he drains the rest of his beer and hurls the flagon with all his mite at Charlie's Shite Jukebox, Striking it squarely in the glass, shattering the mug, and, thankfully, Deep six'ing the shite Janet Jackson that was on it and replacing it with a little Offspring*

Ahhh, that's better. Line 'em up again! I'm feeling rambunctious!!!

Nice shot, Kdog!

*Using his Ranger spell, conjures up a nice little monkey.*

Hey, Monkey! Go get KDog and myself another round, please!

[This message has been edited by Zeeke75 (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 04:58 PM   #443
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Nice shot, Kdog!

*Using his Ranger spell, conjures up a nice little monkey.*

Hey, Monkey! Go get KDog and myself another round, please!

[This message has been edited by Zeeke75 (edited 03-28-2001).]
*After the monkey returns with their drinks, reaches into his cloak, and pulls out a nice, big banana for the monkey.*

::Monkey gets very excited, takes the banana, then promptly vanishes.::

Well, now that's service!

Here
Old 03-28-2001, 05:03 PM   #444
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*looks at Zeeke's boot*
Monkey was excited, all right, you've got 200 proof, 100%, grade A monkey p*ss on your boot...

Man, think of the damage we could do to the place as long as we're the only ones here, Zeeke? Seems like old times!!

*hops up on the bar and sits on it, feel dangling over the edge, rocking out to "One Fine Day" from the new Offspring CD. Lighting another cigarette, he tosses one to Zeeke who takes it and lights it off the nearest candle*

Oh yeah, we're going to have SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!!!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:25 PM   #445
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

*Ladyzekke saunters into the inn going straight to the bar, not bothering to look for a bartender as there never is one on duty when she arrives. She notices a warm Electric Lemonade sitting there left earlier by BK*
"Going to have to make a fresh one of these. Hello KDog, Zeeke, you guys the only ones here?"

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:27 PM   #446
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*looks at Zeeke's boot*
Monkey was excited, all right, you've got 200 proof, 100%, grade A monkey p*ss on your boot...

Man, think of the damage we could do to the place as long as we're the only ones here, Zeeke? Seems like old times!!

*hops up on the bar and sits on it, feel dangling over the edge, rocking out to "One Fine Day" from the new Offspring CD. Lighting another cigarette, he tosses one to Zeeke who takes it and lights it off the nearest candle*

Oh yeah, we're going to have SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!!!

Oh, where should we start? I know, Kdog, reach behind that bar and get us each a bottle!
Old 03-28-2001, 05:27 PM   #447
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
(shifts an evil eye to cloudy with a raised eyebrow)

Intrested? I got some fluffy handcuffs out in the dragon...
Why Jerome! My my my! LOL...hmmmm...that's something to think about....LOL

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 05:29 PM   #448
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
*Ladyzekke saunters into the inn going straight to the bar, not bothering to look for a bartender as there never is one on duty when she arrives. She notices a warm Electric Lemonade sitting there left earlier by BK*
"Going to have to make a fresh one of these. Hello KDog, Zeeke, you guys the only ones here?"

*leaps off the bar, grabbing the bottle Zeeke has just handed him. Aye milady, but with you here, business has just picked up. Care to split a bottle of, err, hmm, what is this?
*Looks at the bottle*
Wild Griffin?

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:32 PM   #449
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Why Jerome! My my my! LOL...hmmmm...that's something to think about....LOL

CB

*Looks up and over to Cloudy who has just appeared, briughtening the place, even more, adding her light to LadyWendy's*Woo HOO!! Cloudy's here too now!!
Now we can really party!!
*looks back to LadyZ*
Hmm, something's different about you today, though I can't quite put my finger on it. Ahhh, I see that you've done something about that ass of yours!!!

*ohhh, this is going to hurt...*

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 05:35 PM   #450
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudbringer floats in, sees LadyZ at the bar, dumping a lukewarm drink out and wanders in that direction, carefully stepping over the lump that resembles Jerome, as she makes her way to the back of the bar.

Hello Everyone! Drinks are ON ME, I just went from Gold to Platinum and we're celbrating...lets melt some plastic, shall we?

*cb tosses some ice in a glass, pours vodka and a splash of tonic into it, finds a lime slice and twists it into the mix.*

Ok, I'm at loose ends for a while so what is happening around this place this evening?

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight