Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 10:31 PM   #1
Gotaxewilltravel

I just bought the Limited Edition version of BG2. According to the Versus Books Stategy Guide, this Edition should add two storekeepers--Deidre in the Adventurer's Mart, and Joluv in the Copper Coronet. I found Deidre, but where's Joluv? Is this my error, an error of Versus Books, or a bug in the Limited Edition?

Old 01-03-2001, 10:55 PM   #2
Armisael

The limited edition only gives you Deidre. The bonus edition gives you Joluv, who is in the Copper Coronet. Stupid, yes, but I'm pretty sure you can download both editions from somewhere on the Ironworks site.

Old 01-03-2001, 11:09 PM   #3
Coug

Yes Joluv is in the Copper Coronet ..... in main room at lower end of inset longer tables between Korgan & Anomen's original locations. Hmmm .... maybe I'm special, I have the limited edition & it seems to have everything so far and my cd's are not gold either. Ofcoarse I did do a pre-order via the interplay's web site.

Old 01-04-2001, 01:37 AM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

That is the difference Coug,
I also bought the collectors edition, but it only provides Diedre. Joluv was the bonus merchant that was offered with the preorder versions. You got the best of both