Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-16-2002, 11:26 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

NOW i am PISSSSSSSSSSED by -vixen that make "FALSE" proof look here: And PLEASE Memnoc or Ziroc dont lock this topic yet i will have some comments about this!!!!!

Here the proof: -Vixen`s pic look at the TYPING the characters are not like that we have here on IW and the time and date and posts in the pic it say: posted 07-16-2002 09:43 AM my pic that i have take of the same post show this: Posted 07-16-2002-1-30 AM!!

But maby the pic is from here PM box because of the time issue i shall take a pic of Tones In and out box to and let you knove but i think Z can se this to becuse the post`s in PM can be deleted!

OMG this is not funny i give here my hand and she do this to me and Tone?

I can only say that Tone is almost in tears here because of this and i am so angry that i dont have words here!

Mega!!

-vxien pic:

My pic!

Tone`s pm box

[/IMG]

NO MORE FROM THIS -VIXEN I HOPE!
And Tone have NEVER writing anything to Marcy so i hope this is over now whith this girl here on IW hope she will be "BANNED!!

[ 07-16-2002, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-16-2002, 11:41 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Woah, slow down.

Did a quick reference with my own PM, since that is the format of the post in her image. You did point out one correct detail though, the font is not correct.

I will reserve further comment at this point.
Old 07-16-2002, 11:42 AM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Megabot, poor Tone was just the victim of someone who wants only to stir up trouble and get attention. I hope Tone begins to feel better soon; it's not worth wasting time or energy on those who are not worth noticing.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 07-16-2002, 11:42 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Please, Megabot.

We understand your upset, and do know that we are looking into it. But it will not help right now posting more topics about ~vixen while everything is still up in the air.

Everyone just try to calm down, ok? Please. That's the only way this situation is going to be able to be resolved quickly.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 07-16-2002, 11:52 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just to add to what Saz said...calm down, Megabot. Leave it with us, we will handle this - it's what we're here for. There is no need for vigilante justice here because that is what people like Saz, Mouse, Ziroc and myself are here for. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If it makes you feel any better, Vixen will be banned on the basis of the LAST abusive thread she posted (that I locked).

I don't want to hear any more about this issue on the forum, please - reactive abuse stemming from previous abuse solves nothing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-16-2002, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]