Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2004, 03:49 AM   #1
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Heya folks.
Just a wee note to the Kiwi Ironworkers to say that my band will be playing live on Channel 2 at 2.30 am tonight (Well then I suppose it's technically tomorrow morning. It's a beeatch of a timeslot, but we're an unknown, so we can't complain ) as part of the 24-hour New Zealand music festival thingie. So, if you're a nightowl, and like to laugh at idiots making fools of themselves, you might want to tune in [img]smile.gif[/img] We're called 'Nagas' by the way. Also, our drummer's other band, 'Gestalt Switch', will be playing tomorrow (Sunday) at 2pm. So anyways, if you can catch us, that'll be awesome.
If you do manage to see us, feel free to voice your critiques here afterward [img]smile.gif[/img] I probably won't be back online until tomorrow afternoon as all the bands get free kegs in the basement bar afterward, so chaos WILL reign tonight! But still, it'll be good to hear from ya'll

Cheers, Take care.

Aaron.

[ 05-29-2004, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 05-29-2004, 03:59 AM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Aaron, is there going to be by any chance a live-stream of it as well, as far as you know? As that's often the case the last few years with similar festivals in my country. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 04:00 AM   #3
The Hierophant

Hmmm, good question, I'll make a few phonecalls and check [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 04:05 AM   #4
The Hierophant

Ok, a quick google search has turned up Nada regarding a video feed And the people I've called have no idea It would appear that we colonial sheep-shagging glorified-farmers very much lack the sophistication of our European counterparts [img]smile.gif[/img]
However, we do get a DVD copy of our set. I might be able to turn it to AVI or WMV format or something and post it up somehow, if you're really keen [img]smile.gif[/img]

ps: here's the band schedule for anyone interested [img]smile.gif[/img]

pps: The guys form Ritalin (11pm tonight) and El Schlong (3am, after us) are friends of ours, and they both totally rule! (both musically and personally) Ritalin play sorta No Use For A Name-type 'punk' (although I hate using that word, it's kinda like 'love', thrown around way too much these days ), and El Schlong have been likened to System of A Down in the past [img]smile.gif[/img] Good stuff! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 05-29-2004, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 05-29-2004, 06:10 AM   #5
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Bout to head for the clubs and even if I am home by 2 I doubt I'll be in any fit state to be watching tv so I'll go try setup the video thingie to tape it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 10:08 AM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

Damn! no chance of seeing it across the pond in OZ ... Bugger

Good luck anyroads [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-29-2004, 09:53 PM   #7
The Hierophant

So...much....fun....last night..........but.....so hung over........today... [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]

If I can get pics digitized, I'll post them up...
[img]graemlins/pimpser.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 10:07 PM   #8
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I wish I could have seen your band play...damn australian Television channels...we need more channels, without having to pay for austar!
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 05-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #9
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Cool stuff Hierophant. Sounds like you had a great time I rember back in the day when I was younger and with out kids going to such cool things. Now I just get dirty dipers LOL. Anyways get those pics up.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:01 AM   #10
Epona
Zartan

Wow, nice one mate
If you could get some of your stuff online, I'd love to hear it!