Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 04:32 PM   #1
LotharX

Ok i have to get the silver dragons eggs so i need the blood of one of the other races... i wanted a challenge so i picked the mind flayers anyway... i spokew with those lizard guys they said they would hold back the mind flayers while i got out of the fighting arena... i killed everything on the east side of the dungeon then i slept anyway... i cant open any doors to the western side they are all locked by a mahgical force ... there is also a room where a mind flayer spawns with blood pots that hold this fluid stuff...what do i do with it? PLEASE HELP I NEED TO OPEN THE DOORS

Old 10-18-2000, 04:37 PM   #2
TDZHON

******SPOIL*******

The blood is for the slaves. The slaves will tell you how to exit. Use the blood on the slaves (u need 10 pots).