Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-12-2001, 11:52 PM   #41
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

nope vicotnik... didnt watch Event Horizon coz as you said, scary as hell.

i just got that form Chrono Trigger- an RPG game i have played a long time ago.. its about time travel and stuff.. i think its better than FF3

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT
Old 03-13-2001, 08:54 AM   #42
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Vicotnik:
Yes I do agree with you that there may be a chaos dimension, I mean it's pretty naive to believe there is only one type of world and only one type of intelligent beings. And theoretically these things may work that were done in the movie, but it's still bullshit how the spaceship became a being on it's own and tried to pull everyone with it. I read an interesting version of this dimension thing in a D&D type game in Sweden. It suggested that there were many worlds and these were connected with the "Grey Hallways". It's a pretty complicated story which I'm not gonna go into here, but there are ideas like this flying around everywhere, waiting for one to be confirmed...

Hmmmm. That last part sounds a little like SpellJammer and/or Planescape world settings from D&D. I don't know if I can subscribe to fantasy realities, but in some way, you have to. Where do the dreams come from? Don't we have weird/fantastic/crazy adventures sometimes in both daydreams/regular dreams/fantasies? If you can imagine it, does it not exist? I think that we are in tune with some force of nature (maybe just "THE FORCE" - thank you George Lucas) that "taps" into these alternate realities. Maybe in one of these realities, I can really fly or really cast magic. Maybe I am already a husband and father of a great family. Perhaps I'm the evil ruler of an entire civilization. Hmmmm.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-13-2001, 09:01 AM   #43
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hmmmm. That last part sounds a little like SpellJammer and/or Planescape world settings from D&D. I don't know if I can subscribe to fantasy realities, but in some way, you have to. Where do the dreams come from? Don't we have weird/fantastic/crazy adventures sometimes in both daydreams/regular dreams/fantasies? If you can imagine it, does it not exist? I think that we are in tune with some force of nature (maybe just "THE FORCE" - thank you George Lucas) that "taps" into these alternate realities. Maybe in one of these realities, I can really fly or really cast magic. Maybe I am already a husband and father of a great family. Perhaps I'm the evil ruler of an entire civilization. Hmmmm.

Well i would rather say it´s a pretty rough rip off from Raymond E Feist, pretty precisly, I have that sourcebook myself..

The hallwys actually are like agreat corridor that goes on for an eternety, yet takes no time to eons to travel in, andthrough different doors you can go to all different kinds of Planes and worlds. Pugh, one of the maincharacters found a paradise that was under evulotion to go on a honey there with his bride pretty impressive t see a world evolve around you and you two being the only inteligent life form to speak of at the time..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-15-2001, 09:24 PM   #44
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

BTW, we go round in circles right? and we chase someone with the same speed that they are on, we wont get anywhere especially if we are in this circle, to find the answer, we have to break the cirle, BUT. in order to do that, you will have to sacrifice the naturality of the equality, and some other principles and meaning youre just gonna mess up the whole universe if you do that.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT