Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2001, 12:11 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

el_kalkylus>> Maybe you killed captain Dennis too?
Yorick>> I know, but this is the only quest that I have absolutely no idea what its about and yeah I know it killed the cat but I guess I'm just a very curious girl
Old 01-30-2001, 06:06 AM   #2
NotMinscOnlyBOO

wrong things u made ...and mistakes that makes u play again for example: 1-ý gave ale to the childs in umar hills(idle hands in imnesvale quest)after that ý finished a lot of quests but ý cant find boys.if something happens them ý cant live ý am soo sad ý will load and continue without giving ale if something happens bad.(where r they??) 2-ý put the human skin armor somewhere or sold ý dont remember(ý cant find) but now ý think ý wont be able to catch Rejiek hidesman without it.(can ý catch rejiek witout that evil armor?)and also a I loose chance to get a good armor for korgan perhaps(if u get that armor with silver dragon blood is it really good ?? or no need to worry?? where can ý find a silver dragon??)
3-wyvern head and shadow dragon wardstone what r they use for??

any other important warnings??????(about items ,quests,npc's!!!
thanx for the answers

BOO says:warn everybody while u can

Old 01-30-2001, 06:43 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

1. Ale - There's a cave past where the ogre mage Madulf is, I suggest you check it out.
2. Human skin - try Trademeet, if you want to find Rejiek again. That armor sucks BTW.
3. You'll find a silver dragon in Chapter 5.
Old 01-30-2001, 09:02 AM   #4
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I killed Nalia's betrothed before talking to him. Not 2 minutes after leaving the funeral Nalia says, "I really think we ought to get going to my Father's funeral -- or I'll have to leave."
Old 01-30-2001, 09:30 AM   #5
DIRT
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Biggest mistake I made the first time through was to kill Edwin as soon as Minsc did his little speech totally stuffed up that quest.
Another one was being unable to find Baron Ployer and having Jaheira die, then I removed her from the party.

About that Armor its not to bad at all for a thief Stiop reading if you dont want the stats

Human Skin
AC 3
+4 to save vs spell
10% magic resist
Only usable by evil chars
and not usable by the usual chars for leather
Old 01-30-2001, 09:32 AM   #6
DIRT
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Biggest mistake I made the first time through was to kill Edwin as soon as Minsc did his little speech totally stuffed up that quest.
Another one was being unable to find Baron Ployer and having Jaheira die, then I removed her from the party.

About that Armor its not to bad at all for a thief Stiop reading if you dont want the stats
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Human Skin
AC 3
+4 to save vs spell
10% magic resist
Only usable by evil chars
and not usable by the usual chars for leather
Old 01-30-2001, 09:39 AM   #7
fighter-thief

for me it was keeping nalia after clearing the keep should have some people like her i couldn't stand the quoate"how are we helping the poor etc. etc."

Old 01-30-2001, 09:56 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Stupidest thing I did was killing Captain Dennis, now I can't get the Limited Wish quest...WAAAAAAAHHHH
Especially because in my current game I'm trying to do every quest I missed when I first played through
Old 01-30-2001, 10:21 AM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Dirt, I don't know about the stupidest mistake in the game, but the funniest mistake should be your two posts - the first without the spaces down, and the second with. The first kind of made the second obsolete (LOL).

The biggest mistake for me would have to be taking Jan as a sixth character into the Asylum and of course having to drop him and never see him again. But how could I have known?

Mel, don't sweat it too much. Each character stronghold has it's own quests anyway so if you want to experience it all you'll need to play again anyway. Besides, it's not a quest worth stressing over that much.
Old 01-30-2001, 10:26 AM   #10
DIRT
Elite Waterdeep Guard

happy I improved your day