Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2004, 08:31 AM   #11
Taski
The Magister

Right...coming down the broken stairs, hold on the right wall then u come to the elevator. Stand directly before the elevator (closest position possible) and THEN turn 90 degrees to the left...there is the place for the crystal.

Meanwhile even a blind must have found these keyhole with the above descriptions
Old 09-20-2004, 08:41 AM   #12
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

that helps a lot thanx!!!

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 04:47 AM   #13
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

now theres a problem, i cant get out! i flip the switch for the grate (near nivius) and im stuck in the crypt-- again. where is the exit?

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 09-24-2004, 05:13 AM   #14
Radek
Red Dragon

The switch opens the grate so that you need not to pass the whole Crypt if you want to get in the "tomb area" again. That's all. The way out is through - the elevator to Flokis Ra.

Well, can anybody post screenshots of the elevator to Flokis Ra and the receptacle? I am writing from my work where I haven't W&W. The screenshots seem to be the only way of getting Burnzey Boi out of the Crypt [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2004, 05:29 AM   #15
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

yes i would really appreciate if you could help me out. i used to know how to make screenshots but i've forgotton :s

OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 09-24-2004, 10:02 AM   #16
bsftcs
Red Dragon

If nobody has posted a screenshot by tonight I will mail you one in the morning. I cannot post one.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:24 AM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Let's see if I can explain... unfortunately, I don't have a screen shot, but since I just went through this in my last game, I feel highly qualified [img]smile.gif[/img]

When you come down the broken stairs, you come into a circular room with three passageways and one painted wall. The painted wall is the elevator.

Stand in front of the elevator, looking at the wall. Imagine sticking both hands out to touch the narrow walls (the doorframe, if you will) just in front of the elevator. Now slowly turn to look at the narrow wall on your left side.

On that wall is where you will find the receptacle. Move your mouse slowly up and down that wall and you should see the cursor change to the blue crosshairs with the word "receptacle". It's just below your line of sight if you're looking straight ahead, IIRC.

If you've got a kitty in your party, they should be able to see it. Alternately, cast spirit eye (to highlight it on the map) or torchlight or illuminate (to be able to see better).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:05 AM   #18
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

how do u post pics cos ive got one so u can point it out, it could be betta if you copied then paste on paint so you can draw a circle around the hole, then copy and put it back on this. so if you know how to let me know.

OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 09-25-2004, 10:52 PM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

In order to post pics, you need to have it hosted and then link to it. You can do that through an HTML image tag in your post, or simply putting a link in your post (again through HTML) that will take people to the picture.

In some cases, you may need to build a web page to display the picture. That's 'cause some ISPs won't let you link directly to the picture, but they'll let you link to your pages.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 11:31 PM   #20
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Well I use photobucket.com for my pics on me's blogs... it's actually a really good site if you need an image host...