Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2001, 08:35 AM   #121
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hello again. I just want to sort of end this thread on a positive note because I am a positive person and this was my thread. Make sense? Maybe not? Let me splain. I was really surprised when I was so thoroughly welcomed to this forum. I’ve been on the internet for many years and have posted to hundreds of Bulletin Board Services and Message boards. Most have one age group OR another. This one has an interesting blend of both and is quite multinational. I respect and enjoy that. I am still in awe of how the moderators show such kindness on a daily basis. I’m used to the more irate Mods and in seeing many more flamefests. The arguments that do occur are quite respectful in nature and I don’t see anything personal. It’s a good-natured sharing of opinions and views over all. Granted, the separation of the sensitive subjects from the regular forum does help somewhat.

So, if you actually took the time to read this, then I thank you. I hope to be a positive force on this message board. I will strive to encourage and cheer up the inhabitants on an almost daily basis. You’ll see.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-22-2001, 08:55 AM   #122
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Hello again. I just want to sort of end this thread on a positive note because I am a positive person and this was my thread. Make sense? Maybe not? Let me splain. I was really surprised when I was so thoroughly welcomed to this forum. I’ve been on the internet for many years and have posted to hundreds of Bulletin Board Services and Message boards. Most have one age group OR another. This one has an interesting blend of both and is quite multinational. I respect and enjoy that. I am still in awe of how the moderators show such kindness on a daily basis. I’m used to the more irate Mods and in seeing many more flamefests. The arguments that do occur are quite respectful in nature and I don’t see anything personal. It’s a good-natured sharing of opinions and views over all. Granted, the separation of the sensitive subjects from the regular forum does help somewhat.

So, if you actually took the time to read this, then I thank you. I hope to be a positive force on this message board. I will strive to encourage and cheer up the inhabitants on an almost daily basis. You’ll see.

Thanks, mate, this means a LOT!

------------------