Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2004, 05:31 PM   #151
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hehe...sweet, yes...innocent... LOL, well, the jury's out on that one! Nice to see you, Lord. Pull up a chair and have something to drink and tell us about your day.
Well then, today, I woke up, had breakfast, waited for it to get a little dark out, put on my black clothes, and hit the nearest bank.

Say, did I tell you guys I won an award? My face is on the papers and television everywhere since I'm so famous. I'll post a picture for you guys. It's even got a description:
Wanted: Dead or Alive
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Lord ]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 02-17-2004, 08:29 PM   #152
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

'lo all, eating lunch atm and snuck on my bosses puter to say hoi [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
So busy at work today [img]tongue.gif[/img] still, keeping me occupied and the time is going quick so I'll be talking to my sweetie before I know it
Glad to hear all's well Amber [img]smile.gif[/img] keep taking care yourself

Bored huh blue? coulda written me a 10 page mail telling me how I'm so perfect but nooooooooo... have to spam the cafe instead, tks! I'll have to kick your ass again me thinks [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] (and they won't get suspicious unless they think they have something to get suspicious about [img]tongue.gif[/img] tks again!)
Old 02-18-2004, 12:21 AM   #153
Downunda

Cool Dude

sigh... nother day of work done and dusted, slowed down a bit this afternoon which was good, let me get my stuff done that was meant to be done this morning [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just waiting for a phonecall from some head dude of a wholesale bike company in Auckland now. Being offered a job with them as a Rep going around the South Island, being a sort of ambasador I spose for the company, keeping the retailers stocked with product and stuff like that. Sounds good, more money, work my own hours pretty much and get a company car but downsides are lots of travelling, rumours of the company not doing so good and last year the company sold stock out of a warehouse for less than wholesale which put it offside with a hell of alot of retailers :/

Needless to say, the head dude will have to do some pretty good sweet talking to get me cause I'm very happy where I am now [img]smile.gif[/img] just gotta keep my options open, know what I mean
Old 02-18-2004, 01:00 AM   #154
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Double posting tsk
Ignoring me tsk
My email was longer than yours tsk
Need I say more
Old 02-18-2004, 01:10 AM   #155
Downunda

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Need I say more
yup... still haven't told me how perfect I is [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 06:54 AM   #156
Downunda

quarter to 1 and I'm off to bed.
The phonecall went ok but me taking the job is dependent on one thing and that's that I get time off this June to go see my Jenny; no two weeks off, no new job for Phil (cause even though Jen would rather go see aussie, I still love her and am willing to make sacrifices to go see her [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ). You see the time I want to leave for LA is the time that all the new season bikes come into the country and he didn't know if he could guarantee the time off for me :/ nevermind, we'll see what happens.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:15 AM   #157
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, Xen and LB, you two are nuts!

Phil, I hope that you get the job if you want it and if not, well, I hope you're happy where you are! I completely understand about not wanting to mess up your plans to see your lady [img]smile.gif[/img] , though!

My honeymoon will be a little shorter than we'd planned because my hubby-to-be got a permanent position at the place he was temping in and won't have enough leave accrued by then, but they said he could charge in advance or take a few days with no pay because they understood he'd planned his wedding and honeymoon half a year before getting their position. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 09:19 AM   #158
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*Blink blink, twitchy eye* Bleh... I feel so.. ugh... I hate being sick. I have this nasty headache, I'm burning up. I got sick yesterday and it carried onto today, good thing I have my friend Glenn getting my homework for me. *starts gulping down medicine*
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-18-2004, 09:59 AM   #159
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Nice to see people are having fun.

Gosh, it's nearly 1am and I'm still wide awake. I guess I shouldn't have drank all those wine in the party just now.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:42 AM   #160
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

SomeGuy, take it easy! Do you think it's a migraine? If so, you may want to see your doctor if they keep coming back. Hope you don't have the flu or anything worse! Get well soon! *adds the sweetie of the Cafe to her prayer list for getting well*

Kakero, you're up late! Or is that early? Join the fun if you're still up and if not..sleep well!