Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-17-2003, 03:56 PM   #1
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Just wondering as usual maybe i should stop wondering *walks off and faints in a corner for a little while ...comes back and has reliased he likes wondering*

so how many owns a playstation2? Gamecube? or an Xbox?

i have an ps2 but the ps2 only has three fun games Final Fantasy X MetalGear Solid 2 and Baldursgate dark Alleiance yeah yeah its only killing in dark Alliance but its FUN [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2003, 04:00 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
Just wondering as usual maybe i should stop wondering *walks off and faints in a corner for a little while ...comes back and has reliased he likes wondering*

i have an ps2 but the ps2 only has three fun games Final Fantasy X MetalGear Solid 2 and Baldursgate dark Alleiance yeah yeah its only killing in dark Alliance but its FUN [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I have a PS2. I own Baldurs Gate: DA, MK, a few RPG's, and platforms.. I am renting Matrix right now, and MY GOD, this game is so polished! I bet it took over a year or 2 to make it.. There are clips from the 3rd movie in it even! REAL Live video, not just rendered cutscenes.

AWESOME fight scenes..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-17-2003, 04:00 PM   #3
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

We on PS2, GC and N64.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Ziroc is it really good? should i spend my hard earned (yeah right [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) money on it?
Old 06-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Own a PS2 and Xbox.

Too many games to list.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:45 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I only own a Gamecube and plan on getting the matrix game or something else, not sure what yet. Maybe Dark Allience
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-17-2003, 04:59 PM   #7
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I am renting Matrix right now, and MY GOD, this game is so polished! I bet it took over a year or 2 to make it.. There are clips from the 3rd movie in it even! REAL Live video, not just rendered cutscenes.

AWESOME fight scenes..
I own X-box. My old N64 is on loan (permanent, most likely) to my sister.

I bought The Matrix this weekend, and oh my frikkin gosh. There is just nothing like taking on a team of swat officers with MP5s in slow motion. Yes, there could be more detailed move executions, and the second analog stick should have been used to free up turning direction from movement as most games (like Halo and MOHF) do, rather than simply using the stick as a scoping button and relegating the all important side-stepping to a "strafe" button. But the intuitive control is amazing and the game is just so much frikkin eye candy.

Z, if you aren't there yet, there is simply nothing like taking down vampires in the Merovingian's basement. Staking them in mid-air and everything. Way cool. Or rushing through the freeway chase to be there when Morpheus falls off the 18 Wheeler where he's fighting the agent.

Unless you are further than I am, Ziroc, those are not scenes from the 3rd movie we're seeing but rather additional footage shot just for the game.

I'm playing through first as Niobe, but I might stop before the end and play as Ghost, just to get both sides of the story to this point.

Another Recommendation: I don't know if this game is X-box only (I don't think so), but DESERT STORM is very good. You control a squad of 4 guys -- very nice.
Old 06-17-2003, 05:00 PM   #8
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:

I have a PS2. I own Baldurs Gate: DA, MK, a few RPG's, and platforms.. I am renting Matrix right now, and MY GOD, this game is so polished! I bet it took over a year or 2 to make it.. There are clips from the 3rd movie in it even! REAL Live video, not just rendered cutscenes.

AWESOME fight scenes..
[/QUOTE] I heard that game gets pretty repetitive after a while..GO up to the enemy, grab, flip take weapon...repeat..

I have an Xbox. The games I have for it Star Wars Obi Wan, Halo, Azurik, Medal of Honor and a couple of NHL games..

The PC is my main souce for games, obviously.

Oh yeah, I have Operationesert Storm as well. Pretty nice game, kind of like the Tom Clancy games, but not as technical.

[ 06-17-2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 06-17-2003, 05:22 PM   #9
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I got PS2, I got too many games to list here, many which haven't come out over there yet. hahahahaha ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #10
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

I own an Xbox. I have Halo, Serious Sam, BGark Alliance, Max Payne and Splinter Cell.