Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 09:47 AM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

The previous thread is here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;t=000316;p=12

OUR STORY SO FAR:This is the beginning of Chapter Thirteen of Hazardous Times, the longest-running thread in the Ironworks Roleplaying Forum, except, of course, for my fellow loons at the ORT.

The main group, consisting of Sir Blandamour, the leader; Eliza his esquire and fiancee; Verloren, princess and heir-apparent to the Kingdom of the Peaks; Illek, mysterious but handsome elf; Sanael Genahr, sardonic elf ranger; Castor, eccentric lordling; and Vino, his servant, are headed back to the abode of Kinn'zuwannik, the black dragon to find out why Peven, lich and all-around baddie, had Lady Roxanne, paladin and Blandamour's sister, abducted and impregnated by his orc servants, to which Kinn'zuwannik gave shelter.

Lilyblack, naughty planewalker with a grudge against Eliza, is plotting to get even with her over an undisclosed wrong, which poor Eliza, amnesiac that she is, cannot remember. Sir Bors sponsors Lilyblack as his spy for the Order, and is also aiding Lady G and Isaura with their rebellion.

Lady Galadria and Isaura are fomenting a rebellion to be headed by Lord Arvon, affable malcontent but possessor of a formidable yet distinctly odd castle.

Legolas and Sorsha are enjoying an idyll in the forest, though there are some troubling currrents.

Jonathan and Natashia, the de facto rulers of the kingdom, are trying to maintain control with a mixture of seduction and iron-fisted affability.
Anyone mad enough to want to join our litttle world shoud pm Attalus, our de facto dungeonmaster, until Mistral feels free to resume the reins.

[ 09-14-2002, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 09-14-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

IMHO, and with all due respect, Lady Galadria, Lord Shield's Bar is the longest running thread [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 09-14-2002, 10:30 AM   #3
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>>Whoops, sorry, Link. I know the bar was pretty moribund when I joined HT in January, so I guess that she didn't consider that. IC>>
SIR BLANDAMOUR (Awakening with Eliza next to him always seemed to be one of the best parts of the day. He quickly kissed her and got up, went to the stream, and shaved. When he got back, the camp was astir with everyone's getting ready for another day's trave. He saw Illek, cchatting with Verloren as she brushed her hair and saluted him, to get an enigmatic expression in return.)
Old 09-14-2002, 01:04 PM   #4
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC: woohoo! new thread! btw, did everyone have to see Verloren sneek off, geez

Verloren
Verloren glanced over from putting up her hair to see Sir Blandamour watching her and Illek. She winked at him before giving Illek a quick kiss on the cheek. She missed Wind Shadow, but she would return as soon as possible; she had to! She squeezed Illek's hand and walked over to join the rest of the party
Old 09-14-2002, 03:09 PM   #5
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Hey, you go tiptoeing around a camp of hair-trigger nerved adventurers and you get noticed. IC>>
ILLEK (to Verloren) "Good morining to you, my Princess, did you rest well. You must have, for you look especially ravishing this morning." (He waves at the morning sunshine on the tree-filled valley, loud with birdsong.) "Have you ever seen a brighter or braver morning? Sir Blandamour says that we are to ride within the hour, and be near the dragon's den by evening."
Old 09-14-2002, 05:36 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (As the sun's declining rays begin to gild the mountaintops, they arrive at the slot leading to Kinn'zuwannik's den. Blandamour pulls rein on Shaitann, and holds up a hand to halt the party.) "Well, we are here. Who wants to go with me to defy the beast? I do not think that there will be any danger, but one never knows, with dragons." (From the mouth of the cave, the little orc watches them suspiciously)
Old 09-14-2002, 08:35 PM   #7
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
Verloren ground her teeth a bit and lifted her head proudly, "I am with you Sir Blandamour, let us go,"
Old 09-15-2002, 07:54 AM   #8
Ar-Cunin
Ra

Sanael Ganahr

at Verloren: "So - you want to rub your newfound freedom in - well I guess I can understand that."

He turns to Blandamour

"I'll stay here and watch out - I assume that there will be no fighting today."
Old 09-15-2002, 09:30 AM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA "I shall be with you, my Lord. I want to hear wht that foul beast will say." (Her eyes blaze at the thought of what Kinn'zuwannik had said to her on their last meeting. She wanted to see the beast humbled.)
Old 09-15-2002, 10:16 AM   #10
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Good job, everyone [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I wanted to post, but the last time I read, it was Sir Bors' turn after Galadria's (I posted right before she did) I'm trying my best to follow this story and squeeze in posts. Anyone seen Legolas? I'm waiting for him to take off after Sorsha's last post [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Closed Thread