Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2002, 06:55 PM   #11
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Something involving a graveyard? Then I know what you're talking about...
On the other hand, I just figured out there *is* an essential plot item to be found in this quest. Remember the dwarf that attacks you in the dungeon? He has the item needed for the half-orc henchman's quest... Pity the dwarf for some reason stopped his attack and I simply forgot about him, and long after I finished the entire dungeon, I finally read somewhere that the henchman quest item was in there. Incredibly frustrating, especially when you realize you can't go back there and finish the dwarf afterwards, as the dungeon simply isn't there anymore.
Yes, I was talking about the finale of the graveyard! That was the toughest I've faced so far.

Now I remember the dwarf as well.

My memory is soooo bad [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2002, 03:49 PM   #12
Gimli
Emerald Dragon

For the items and the Exp, I think it was worth it. Wasn't too bad either really. Plus you get a "rep" from completing it with some NPCs you talk to [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2002, 06:33 AM   #13
Whailor

Indeed, the place is worth simply for XP mainly and also for items, there's some not too bad things there, useful anyway. As for the dungeon, I did first the fight stuff, then came back and did also the riddle stuff. I aint missing any possible XP

As for the final fight, I knew what the correct item is needed, but heck, who am I to turn down the additional XP and fights? I put in all the wrong items first, fought all the spawns and once all were dead, put in the right one. More fun that way.

As for the "graveyard" fight, then I don't know.. Was nice, but nothing too tough. "Dude" was purple but sure didn't fight up to that 'level' [img]smile.gif[/img]