Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2002, 06:50 PM   #1
Xtrea
The Magister

My friend [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img] triconan just bought this game and now im wondering if i should get it can you tell me whats good whats bad thanks.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:17 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yes. especially if you like a game that outlasts the original gameplay that comes with it due to user created content, has totaly original elements for multi-play like the dm client, and if you have any interest in creating your own d&d style game. Get it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2002, 09:16 AM   #3
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

You can also download and play the HUNDREDS of Mods created by other gamers like yourself and create your own. There are a wide variety of mods to choose from. Some comedies and others very sober D&D. There are loads of Player created content for this game and more is being created all the time. Personally I love this game and it's flexibility.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 11:15 AM   #4
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yes, buy it!
Old 10-27-2002, 06:18 PM   #5
Gammit
Elminster

If you have reliable, fast internet access (like a cable modem), then yes, definitely get it. If not, then you're probably stuck with the one-person game and mods of limited size. If this is the case, then I would say wait until the price drops a bit. The single-person game isn't worth the $50, in my opinion, but would be worth $20-30.