Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 12:16 AM   #1
Flinx

Don't know if my games just messed up or if i'm overlooking something, but i'm seriously stuck. So in a little appeal to you all. HELP ME! By the way, if you've not got the planar sphere stronghold yet, don't read on cause its all spoilers.

I've got the planar sphere as i'm playing as a sorceror. My apprentices, all still alive, have graduated and i'm onto the second quest. Heres where things get trippy.

I get a message from a guard saying that Teos is awaiting me in the sphere with an urgent message. So of course I go. To be greeted by 'Well?' As were both stood there confused some kind of magic gates (Like for pit fiends, etc.) I don't recognise appear. But when they've finished nothing happens. Teos won't say anything. I've searched everywhere, had the golem search everywhere, done true seeing, purge invisibility, you name it, i've done it. But nothing happens. Has anybody finished this quest? What do I do?

Old 11-14-2000, 09:05 AM   #2
Doctor

WELL TRY LOADING IT UP AGAIN, WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IS THAT A FANATICAL GROUP OF FIGHTER/MAGES/THIEVES ETC TURN UP AND ATTACK.
AFTER YOU KILL THEM, TEOS WILL GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION AND ANOTHER QUEST (OF SORTS)