Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2001, 06:19 PM   #1
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks a million Moiraine for the CD's! Just got them out of the mailbox and am listening to them as we 'speak'. Thank you for this.
...which leads us to the next subject...
You truly are a great singer Yorick! Although I haven't listened to it all I've really liked what I've heard so far. Nice string arrangements on the songs. Good work!

Now I just wait for our "jam session"

So thanks to both of you for this!

Damn, I typoed the subject and noticed to late! Dammit!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.

[This message has been edited by Vicotnik (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 07:42 PM   #2
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ditto here!! Got the cds today and really enjoy them!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Moiraine is a saint, and Yorick sings like an angel.

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-12-2001, 08:11 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OOOOO! SQUEAL!!!! YOOORRRRIIICCKK! YOOORICK! YORICK! YORIK! teeheehee

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 03:54 AM   #4
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

B U M P

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 05:25 AM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

No thanks needed, Vic, how could I not send Yorick's songs to you, when you are such a beautiful violin player ?
So lucky you are to be able to play with Yorick - I learned to play violin years ago, but quit when I was a student, now I have been learning piano along with my son for 2 years, but I am nowhere near good enough to even think of play with him. Maybe in 5 years or so - but who knows where you both will be in 5 years ... Ah, c'est la vie.

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 05:57 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
now I have been learning piano along with my son for 2 years
How is the brilliant Marco doing?

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-13-2001, 06:06 AM   #7
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Yorick !
Marco is doing just fine, thanks ! Just wait for a couple of years, and he will be able to join Vic and you in jam sessions, sure !
He liked you a lot, you know, he is starting to learn English at high speed now, and asks me if you will come back some day !

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 06:13 AM   #8
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
No thanks needed, Vic, how could I not send Yorick's songs to you, when you are such a beautiful violin player ?
So lucky you are to be able to play with Yorick - I learned to play violin years ago, but quit when I was a student, now I have been learning piano along with my son for 2 years, but I am nowhere near good enough to even think of play with him. Maybe in 5 years or so - but who knows where you both will be in 5 years ... Ah, c'est la vie.

I used to ponder quitting the violin a few years ago but my parents stressed that it would be something I'd regret for the rest of my life, and now, a few years later, I know they are right. Music can make one's life so much richer!

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 06:26 AM   #9
Moiraine
Anubis

Yes, I agree Vic, but piano has always been my passion ever since I was a small child - I had wanted to play the piano since I was 5, but alas we lived in a flat with very thin walls and had neighbours, so my mother had me learn the violin instead. Mind, I like the violin a lot, but I never seemed to have had good teachers. And they said I was gifted in music, but I have always been very afraid to play in front of people. Anyway I always knew I would learn the piano someday. So when my son was 7, I thought it was time to start fulfilling my dream, so my son and I both started learning the piano, and we are very lucky to have found the best teacher ever. I am very happy for my son, because he seems to be gifted, and unlike me and like his father, he also enjoys playing in public. I think it is the best thing that could have happened to him so far, even if he doesn't know it yet. Music will be a great happiness in his life.

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 06:40 AM   #10
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Wow, really? Learning English at high speed?

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!