Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-23-2001, 02:55 PM   #251
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Wah - looking like a Grade A tourist with his sombrero with corks hanging down, his lovely merton-like sunglasses starts approaching.

"Finally! I was waiting ages for you guys to show up! My god you missed the fun party - I went around the place imprisoning everyone for fun. The weather's great over here, so pack your stuff and let's have a barbeque!"

(he sees the conflict)

On second thoughts...I'd be going. If you're looking for me, I'll be having a tan somewhere. See Ya!

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 03:05 PM   #252
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:
Wah - looking like a Grade A tourist with his sombrero with corks hanging down, his lovely merton-like sunglasses starts approaching.

"Finally! I was waiting ages for you guys to show up! My god you missed the fun party - I went around the place imprisoning everyone for fun. The weather's great over here, so pack your stuff and let's have a barbeque!"

(he sees the conflict)

On second thoughts...I'd be going. If you're looking for me, I'll be having a tan somewhere. See Ya!

~'Not so fast, Mr Lich!' Melusine grabs Wah by the scruff of his neck and plucks the silly hat of his shrivelled lich-head. 'Perhaps you had better stay here and help us...what do YOU think?' Suddenly, the innocent elf's eyes blaze with fire... a sight so startling that even the dreaded Archlich feels himself bound to keep looking in those eyes... and notices himself bubbling unintelligible sounds of approval. Her eyes return to normal. 'Good' she says cheerily, 'Now, Lord Thought baby, let's see what THEIR problem is' she says while indicating the fearsome pirates standing in the dooropening.

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH, the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-23-2001, 05:15 PM   #253
BladeMaster

*Tess finally comes down stairs and sees what is going on and she prepares for battle*

Tess "Anybody hurts one hair on Kors, will be ripped to shreads (sp?)"

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-23-2001, 05:42 PM   #254
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Artemis stands up and reaches for one of his hiddern daggers (if you listern veeery carfully when he walks you can hear a slight chink from all his hiddern daggers). he pulls out throwing knife of ice +3 (does 1d4+1,+3cold damage. and returns to the users hand after hitting target). he lines up for the throw. waiting for LS's instrutions. after standing around for a couple minutes looking like a pillock he realises "no one can be killed (unless under extream cercumstances)" so he sits down and gets back to drinking.

HE'shash walks up to the card players "can i join you?...."

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 06-23-2001, 06:26 PM   #255
Tancred
White Dragon

"Pirates," growls Tancred, in an unusually angry tone of voice. "I don't like Pirates."
Confronted as they are with an apparently unfazed man dressed in nothing more than woolen pants, some of the pirates look at each other nervously.

OOC: Considering the bar's patrons are probably carrying more magical weapons, magic spells and strange powers than all the Fighting Fantasy books out there, I think we're in with a fighting chance.
Old 06-23-2001, 06:43 PM   #256
Lord Shield

that too.
The pirates get over their fear and laugh at Tancred - then they Eye Melusine. "Ey-oop - we'll be having us some fun with that their wen..." is all one said before His head explodes - Lord Thought says "he could regenerate his head - but he wasn't really using it anyway"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-23-2001, 07:04 PM   #257
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Fantastic were in Titan now, hmmm read a book about a rouge doing an iniciation ceremony there before, quite dull but that was probably just the book. Sigh. Im annoyed I missed Kangaxx taking over a borg cube and lots of invitations dammit all because of some troublsome gorrillas, ah well. Brilliant we get to go break some stuff now though dont we. Anything good to steal or is it all for breaking, as I said before (and yes I ripped it off) Cry Havoc and let loose the dogs of war. Fireball fireball, wheres my hat, ah yes now time to fry in your own fat you ugly deranged freaks.

Caleb spot on there but were does it say I fart in your general direction

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 07:10 PM   #258
Tancred
White Dragon

A thought appears to strike the Paladin. Casting around, he finds his bag of holding. After a few seconds rummaging, he unearths a copy of FF#5, City of Thieves. He glances through a few pages, looking at his surroundings as he does so..
Old 06-23-2001, 08:43 PM   #259
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

The nearest thief attempts to strike Arch Lich Wah, but fails his hit as the lich gains the momentum with a blended Absolute Immunity in a triple chain contingency = 9 spells!!

He starts to cry as a misleaded Wah starts laughing at his failed strikes (due to the "ultimate mantle" (+7 or more) ) This lasts until he is tired out and Wah simply kicks him over for a easy win!! Yay!

Thief number two is a martial artist! He tries to kick Wah, but Wah yawns and simply knocks him out with one abi-dalzim,

In fact the battle is so easy that he has time to lay down a tea towel and resume his suntanning in the lovely weather.

That is when a large black knight steps out...........wearing heavy full plate, his eyes are glowing, his massive masamune at his side.

Quote:
The battle had only begun.........
------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 09:01 PM   #260
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas smiles showing his teeth and all the thieves pause terrified, looking at pearly white teeth as the sorcerer casts, his hands move quickly in the air, some of the magicusers recognise the spell and are awed by it Malec-Keth's Flame Fist. Jabidas moves around the bar touching thieves his hand aflame, thieves fall to the ground shrouded in magical fire, their faces crack juices pour out hissing in the flames, bones are visible protuding from where limbs once hung as the men scream on. Some of them run and the sorcer knows none shall bother him in the near future. Jabidas sits and pulls his drink close happy that some lives were saved because of the violence he commited.

------------------