Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 10:08 AM   #61
Larr2

But wait Tobbin...what am I supposed to do with this gem???
Uhhh...Hellfire, are you alright in there???
Can I get you anything??

Old 02-23-2001, 10:13 AM   #62
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

uh...out would be nice.and i ask to be in the order but it got to complicated but i hold no grudge with the order but warriors without battle grow soft and call me your warfighter,and my goal is to keep your order known and to attract people to the board.if they see that there is fun here and not just steamed monitors than we could appeal to more people.call me also your advertising dept.
Old 02-23-2001, 10:41 AM   #63
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hellfire,

Count me as a member! Long ago (well a couple of weeks) I thought I would join the OHF but your opposition group sounds better. I am not a conformist and would rather oppose the ways of the majority. Competition and opposition is healthy and I will be here to strike fear into the OHF and their so called "good" ways. We do not need to have an 'agenda' other than to oppose the OHF. They should look at us as a blessing in disguise. We cannot allow the OHF to rise in power and recruit en masse without giving people a choice. I will follow your lead and go to the pits of hell (I guess I will have to if I am to follow ) to bring chaos and disorder to the OHF!

**when will Jerome be back online?**
Old 02-23-2001, 10:48 AM   #64
Gray Mage
Banned User

More minions for us to play with....keep them coming matchstick.
Old 02-23-2001, 10:48 AM   #65
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yes my dear i wish you to follow me and i promise that i will defend you beyond my last breath(even if that was possiable for those silly mortals)i would be honored to have you......Order of the Flame...your days are over along with your tryanny and rule...hahahehe yes i grow in numbers as you rely on nothing,a new force arises and will stop you from achieving your goals,one order ...i don't think so...
Old 02-23-2001, 10:52 AM   #66
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Gray Mage i gave you a choice and you still side with this rabble....not a problem..i can see you like pain,good i'm good at that....well Cloudbringer where are you going to find people who actually amount to a threat...hum...
Old 02-23-2001, 11:03 AM   #67
Larr2

I think Jerome is (or was) your mascot!
By the way Hellfire...I understand what you are doing...it hopefully will make for a good attraction to the site...I am all for it, (my wording in my questioning was me, trying to play the part and provoke you to further along the progression of the battle. I can't be too nice to ya though bcause I am a sworn in OHF'er.
OHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOH FOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFO HFOHFOHFOHFOHF
OHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOH FOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFOHFO HFOHFOHFOHFOHF

Old 02-23-2001, 11:04 AM   #68
Gray Mage
Banned User

Matchstick: Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and You, my friend, has not what it takes.
Old 02-23-2001, 11:09 AM   #69
Larr2

Matchstick???
To who do you refer?

Old 02-23-2001, 11:09 AM   #70
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Larr2,thanks for understanding and i didn't get upset,that would have been in violation of the order here

YOU GRAY MAGE,IF YOU ENJOY BREATHING,I SUGGEST YOU STOP TALKING BEFORE YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO DO SO,,,DOES SUCKING CHEAST WOUND MEAN ANYTHING,,,OR A HOLE BIG ENOUGH THAT A TRASH BAG CAN'T COVER....DON'T EVEN THINK A CLERIC WILL HELP,REMEMBER YOUR ON MY PLANE!!!!!