Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-13-2001, 04:57 PM   #1
RVN68
Dungeon Master

I've been trying for hours to kill of the damned things with no luck. I have been unable to find a place to hide (while I repair myself) or been able to run away to fight another day. Has anyone got a hint or tip for a frustrated gamer?
RVN68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 05:29 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you're talking about the ones near the "Orbital" I usually run back to the set of stairs past the door - they usually won't climb those stairs; I make my stand there and hit them with fire. It's really nice if you can get a boogre in between you and the lillies since he'll act as a blocker.

If these are the lillies on the way to the exit (beyond the teleporting rooms) I usually retreat back to the "front" side of the teleporting rooms and let the vegetables take lots of damage attempting to follow me - then I finish them off.
Old 12-13-2001, 06:28 PM   #3
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

i'd just cast medeorstorm and burning haze even though magic "was un-reliable" as a boogre. it still worked most of the time.
Old 12-14-2001, 05:20 AM   #4
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

I had no problems with casting spells in the boogre prison, cause nearly all my warlocks are female

or i would suggest that you first turn your party back to "normal" shape at the altar of (whatever it´s name is, something with a).

I fought the lilies inside the area with long narrow tunnels with 90° turns. I cast two or the meteorstorms and fire storms and then run around the corner and cured the poison like mad
Marcos The Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 12:08 PM   #5
Tolkien
Welcomed New User

Metorstorm for me, killed it very quick. But I only had one last night when I killed it....Does this change with every new game?