Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-20-2003, 01:38 PM   #31
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
I explained why in my paragraph. That's how I feel about it, and I feel no need to apologize for it. Given that he hasn't had a date in 7 years, maybe he should learn to not be so picky (he's my best friend, I'm allowed to rub that in [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

That may just mean he has avoided a lot of bad dates....as someone who has...on occasion let my standards slip I rued the act every time [img]smile.gif[/img] Lucklily for me I found Mysticelt in a Dunkindonut shop