Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2001, 09:36 PM   #1
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

which ones more interesting? and dont just say, oooooo aeire's just so cuuuuute.
Old 11-09-2001, 11:01 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Depends. Aerie's is pretty much just dialogue, Jaheira's has a lot more action. But Aerie's is much easier, and Jaheira's has a lot of bugs.
Old 11-10-2001, 01:18 AM   #3
Debaser

Jaheira's is definitely more involved, overall...
if you have ToB, Aerie's romance can turn out pretty interesting (i just beat it with a human berskerker/cleric, and did the Aerie romance.)
If you do want to do Jaheira's make sure to keep her in your party from early on in the game, or else this can ruin the possibility of even instigating the romance...don't kick her out of your party, in other words.
Old 11-10-2001, 02:47 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Take Jaheira, she's alright once you get to the later stages in the game. Sometimes I find her rantings a little annoying though. One time, just before I was about to fight Firkraag she comes with 'Sometimes, I wonder....' I mean, talk about timing, ya know? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2001, 10:04 PM   #5
ThE_LoKi_MaN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Viconia is much better to hit on. Its harder to do than either of those two, but well worth it.
Old 11-16-2001, 11:51 AM   #6
Sean
Dungeon Master

Just dont hump Aerie
Old 11-16-2001, 12:17 PM   #7
Zbyszek

quote:
Originally posted by ThE_LoKi_MaN:
[QBViconia is much better to hit on. Its harder to do than either of those two, but well worth it. [/QB]

Viconia is easy compared with Jaheira. (For Jaheira download fix-es from Baldurdash).
Jaheira gives you extra quests and a reward for you and her at the end.
Old 11-16-2001, 06:11 PM   #8
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:

Viconia is easy compared with Jaheira. (For Jaheira download fix-es from Baldurdash).
Jaheira gives you extra quests and a reward for you and her at the end.

What reward?????
Old 11-16-2001, 07:22 PM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Take Jaheira, she's alright once you get to the later stages in the game. Sometimes I find her rantings a little annoying though. One time, just before I was about to fight Firkraag she comes with 'Sometimes, I wonder....' I mean, talk about timing, ya know? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The same thing happened to me! AND she cut in right where I was sneaking past the Shadow Dragon. I'd love to find out what the triggers arte for those romance things, especially Viconia's.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society