Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2000, 04:19 AM   #1
ACEC

What happens when u give him the water/seeds/birds???
Old 08-09-2000, 09:49 AM   #2
Erekose
The Magister

The screen changes to accomodate what you have brought to the garden and you get bonus experience points as your reward. Cheers
Erekose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2000, 10:58 PM   #3
Trited

I went back to her with holy water and she acted like I never had it. Although, don't take my word for it because I think my game is screwed up. I met another guy who told me to find something and I did, but he never recognized that I had it with me so now its a big mystery what he has to tell me. A little while later I'm trying to fight a liche and in a tomb where no undead are supposed to be able to enter, but of course I have a whole 30 min battle inside that very tomb and the boss bad guy teleports right in with no worries. This game is starting to piss me off.
Old 08-15-2000, 05:50 PM   #4
Talamar

The holy water isn't for the guy in the green house. It's for someone else in the Hand, I'll let you find.... her. You'll find the "pure" water needed in the Dorn's Deep area, with the giants. The tomb of which you speak is supposed to contain a rift into the negative material plane. That's where the undead are coming from, so of course they can enter the tomb whenever they wish. The liches phylactery (??) contains his "life force" which doesn't like the negative material plane. You're supposed to formally introduce the two in order to wave bye-bye to the liche. We'll need more info about that other problem (never recognized?) before we can enlighten you. Don't get too frustrated with the game. Most of the stuff that's tripping you up are just minor quests not needed to complete the game. For the main quests, just make sure you pay attention to what the NPCs tell you and you should be all right.

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2000, 10:30 PM   #5
Trited

The NPC, the Ghost, specifically said that no undead can enter. He said that he, himself, couldn't enter. This is just one example of many programming oversights that make the game really annoying to play. I don't want to give specific examples because they are mostly spoilers. But, there are many. Like someone said on a prior post, this game was obviously a rushed release. I'm so sick of talking to people and having to go through the whole introductory spiel as if I'd never met them before.