Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 08-21-2000, 05:24 AM   #1
dragonslayer
Manshoon

This is the second time I'm playing the game through. I just arrived at Dorn's Deep and recovered Krilag's Badge. When I returned it the Umber Hulk standing there didn't realise my recovering of the badge and so I couldn't gain the experience from helping him. Although I can still finish the game I just wanted to know if there's anyome who knows how to make this bug disappear.
dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)