Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 08:45 PM   #1
Rexx
Welcomed New User

Hi all, ok this is the deal. My lead character, a Paladin, somehow got the party's reputation down to 4. Yeah, I now know that this is not good. Well, after much gold to the temples and completion of the Paladin quest, I not only got his rep up, but he is no longer fallen. After you rescue the girl that is held hostage in Windspear, her dad recommends you to the knights, which restores your good standing. Problem is that the Ranger in my party is also fallen, yet he has stayed fallen eventhough the Paladin has not and our rep is now 16. Since he is not the leader of the group, I don't have the option of doing the Ranger quest (as far as I can tell). Does anyone know if there is a way to get him back to "good" standing? Help, he has lost his special abilities and can't get up.
Old 04-10-2001, 08:47 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
In the game, any fallen NPC or non-protagonist-PC gets fallen stays fallen. Of course your situation can be remedied by Shadowkeeper.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-10-2001, 09:02 PM   #3
Rexx
Welcomed New User

I hate to disagree with someone with so many stars, however, I was a fallen Paladin, but am now back to good standing. I was able to recover good standing by getting my reputation up and completing the Paladin quest. As soon as I went back to the cabin in Windspear to report on the rescue of the girl, my fallen status went away as part of my reward. I am hoping that I can do something similar for my Ranger. Anyone know for sure? And, btw, what is shadowkeeper, an editor? Where can I get it?
Old 04-10-2001, 09:17 PM   #4
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rexx:
I hate to disagree with someone with so many stars, however, I was a fallen Paladin, but am now back to good standing. I was able to recover good standing by getting my reputation up and completing the Paladin quest. As soon as I went back to the cabin in Windspear to report on the rescue of the girl, my fallen status went away as part of my reward. I am hoping that I can do something similar for my Ranger. Anyone know for sure? And, btw, what is shadowkeeper, an editor? Where can I get it?
Yes, you can fix your PC (player character), but not the NPCs (non-player characters) in your party.

This was discussed on the Usenet the other day...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-10-2001, 09:22 PM   #5
Rexx
Welcomed New User

I got it. Thanks guys. I'll just have to live without "called shot".
Old 04-10-2001, 09:32 PM   #6
TheDutkanator

Shadowkeeper is an editor and also my favorite. Very easy to use. Go to:
www.bgdungeon.com
click bg2 dungeon and then find cheats on left of screen. it will be the second cheat listed. this is also an excellent bg2 site (it referred me here.) there are other shorter ways to get to shadowkeeper, but i can't remember off the top of my head.

------------------
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?"
Old 04-10-2001, 09:35 PM   #7
TheDutkanator

Oh, and welcome to the forum Rexx!!

------------------
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?"
Old 04-10-2001, 10:53 PM   #8
BG2SOA

Welcome to the forum Rexx.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich