Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2008, 08:02 AM   #61
Lavindathar
Harper

Default Re: So, What do you think?

Yeah I remember when we first went Malygos, we all got wtfpwned and I actually thought it was hard.

But you only need a few hours practice on it to realise its actually very easy (although lag is hindering most servers in Europe).

What phase are you getting too Timber?

Phase 3 is the annyoing phase, but thats practice. One people get it, its incredibly easy.

The true test, and im so glad Blizz did it, is Sartharion and his drakes. With 3 drakes up, this becomes a DPS test, a retard check, a hell of a lot of movement. Possibly one of the hardest fights WoW has ever brought to the table. That is really fun, because its definately the most hectic fight ive seen in WoW. Just so much going on at once.

And Kakero, on Razuvious you just need 2 decent priests. It's a complete tank and spank fight, its all down to the priests being good with their CDs and MC.

And challenging Ensidia? Hmm i doubt it. As far as guilds go, we're pretty good I guess, but no-where near their standards. The big benchmarks are The Immortal (no-one dying in a full nax clear) and Malygos in 5mins. ensidia got both. We are capable of the immortal, just need it all to come together on the night. Malygos in 5minutes is just insane. Our best is 7mins 30. We're a long way off at the moment.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:58 AM   #62
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just cleared Obsidian Sanctum and Archavon.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #63
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Kak, I noticed that you changed your spec from combat to assassination. Was your dps lacking with swords/fists?

Old 01-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #64
Lavindathar
Harper

Ofc his dps is lacking as combat. This isn't TBC. Every rogue is assassination. Just because atm, it pwns.

Combat is for levelling, so you really need to change spec Mem if your interested in raiding and topping meters.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #65
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Actually, I change spec because I can't stand it when other rogues in the guild copied my spec without knowing the reason behind it. How can I tell if they copied my spec and not from researching websites on the net? Simple, I just check their items and gems. And I'm sure if I ask them some question, they will prove me correct.

Anyway Mem, mutilate > combat in term of raid dps atm. If you want to stay competitive in raid dps, you'll better switch to mutilate asap.

Now I'll wait and see if the other rogues in the guild follow my steps..........again.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #66
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakero View Post
Actually, I change spec because I can't stand it when other rogues in the guild copied my spec without knowing the reason behind it. How can I tell if they copied my spec and not from researching websites on the net? Simple, I just check their items and gems. And I'm sure if I ask them some question, they will prove me correct.

Anyway Mem, mutilate > combat in term of raid dps atm. If you want to stay competitive in raid dps, you'll better switch to mutilate asap.

Now I'll wait and see if the other rogues in the guild follow my steps..........again.
So what rotation are you using? It's been a long time since I've been mut.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #67
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

3 hfb before start -> Mut -> Snd -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Rupture -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Envenom -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Rupture -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Envenom repeat and repeat.

With Cut to the Chase, Envenom will refresh Slice and Dice.

Remember to refresh Hunger for Blood at 5 seconds left.

Use the mod called NeedtoKnow so that you can tell the durations.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #68
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

So how much DPS are you doing now? Have you broken 3.5k yet?

Also, you didn't go for Berserking? Was it the cost?

Old 01-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #69
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakero View Post
3 hfb before start -> Mut -> Snd -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Rupture -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Envenom -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Rupture -> Mut till 4~5 points -> Envenom repeat and repeat.

With Cut to the Chase, Envenom will refresh Slice and Dice.

Remember to refresh Hunger for Blood at 5 seconds left.

Use the mod called NeedtoKnow so that you can tell the durations.
When do you use Cold Blood? Basically whenever it comes off cooldown?

Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #70
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I've broke 3.5k dps several times already in 25 man naxx. Our guild only started 25 man naxx last week.

I'm saving berserking for Sinister Revenge (mh) http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40386 and Webbed Death (oh) http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39714

I use cold blood for envenom. And use it whenever it comes off cooldown.