Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2003, 08:49 PM   #71
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I'm usually pressed for time during weekdays because of flying and school, so a job has been hard to come by. My dad is looking into getting me a job with Fed Ex though, because apparently they're flexible with hours [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Plus, i have other means of getting money
So how long would it take for you to fly a cessna down to NZ? Or get that job with fed ex and offer to do the NZ run for free! Hey downunda! if you get a large parcel special delivary from San diego make sure you open it up out of sight of the delivary man ok! [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-12-2003, 09:33 PM   #72
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Whenever she calls me with those cute pet names, the way she'd hold me close and feel me... I have said the romantic stuff... she pays back the favor differently... I know because she makes me feel so helpless... the feeling's so nice right?

Hey! I am glad for you two lovebirds (hehehe yuck... lovebirds??? [img]smile.gif[/img] ). YOu know it's already great that you guys love each other, but the ultimate test is yet to come.. when you two will meet!!!

One cup of coffee can say it all... one cup of coffee can jump start it all...
Old 10-12-2003, 10:48 PM   #73
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LOL a cessna?? maybe if i had 50 tanks of gas and lots of food and water and a place to go pee! thats more than a 24 hour flight!
Old 10-13-2003, 12:27 AM   #74
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Yup Lady Blue and Downunda bring a certain literal meaning to the term on the other side of the world from one another.

On the other hand for a Cesna to make it that distance it would have to carry so much fuel it wouldn't be able to take off. Oh well, scratch that plan.

[ 10-13-2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-13-2003, 12:46 AM   #75
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I wish someone would call me honey buns for once. It would be a nice change from thunder buns.
Aw, c'mon sweetcheeks, we're supposed to be gushing over Downunda and LB!

err..'thunderbuns'? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 01:07 AM   #76
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

It's ok, I've waited three years to meet mah Jennah in person, another 8 months or so will just make the time we have together even more special [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #77
Nerull
Lord Ao

For me, it was probably "you have the bluest eyes I have ever seen". What made this both special and weird was that it was coming from a total stranger. She was someone that came from Mexico to visit someone in the dorm I was working in security at. It was flattering, especially since I hardly consider myself to have the whole "piercing blue eyes" (I think it is probably because she was from Mexico; while they do have people with blue eyes there it is less common than here). I really didn't know how to respond to it, because it just came out of the blue (no pun intended). I just thanked her (with a little bit of flustering, so made me look like a total idiot), and called down the person she came to see.

What is bad about that is that was by far more flattering than anything anyone has said to me in any of my relationships. Of course, I tend to pick the "winners" (full sarcasm intended), so it should not be a surprise to me that I pretty much am soured on relationships at this point.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 10-13-2003, 11:39 PM   #78
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

My boyfriend tells me that I am beautiful all of the time. He has also told me that I have the best smile that he has ever seen.. I mostly melt when I remember the first time that we met. He came over to my house for a party and he danced with me, even though he couldn't dance at all. He stayed and talk and cuddled with me all night long and then gave me a kiss that I will never forget! Ahhhh, how he makes my heart soar! lol, sorry.. I always get carried away when I think about him. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 12:03 AM   #79
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

BAH! Who needs romance when we've got legalised hookers?
Old 10-14-2003, 12:17 AM   #80
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
BAH! Who needs romance when we've got legalised hookers?
Now that's nasty [img]tongue.gif[/img]