Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-16-2001, 03:45 PM   #31
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
No, I meant that as a response to Lioness's comment that you couldn't do much with her name... I doubt that you could do much with the name Kazara in a story.
And btw Rikard, I've got German-American citizenship

Sorry for that misunderstanding, I didn't mean to be presumptuous. But as much as I like to tease and to mock people and to joke around I also like to make sure that I don't hurt anyone in the process. So, I rather opt for one apology/clarification too many than the other way around.

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 09-16-2001, 03:57 PM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Sorry for that misunderstanding, I didn't mean to be presumptuous. But as much as I like to tease and to mock people and to joke around I also like to make sure that I don't hurt anyone in the process. So, I rather opt for one apology/clarification too many than the other way around.
It's ok, I realized that you were only joking (or were you... you'd better have been just kidding! ). I try not to take that kind of thing seriously.

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-16-2001, 04:02 PM   #33
Rikard

Quote:
sorry I wasn't sure, but I'd seen a post by 250 a short time ago so I got confused. Next time I'll just leave the name out, then

yes you be ashamed
now to make it up to me you gotta be me slave for the next year

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 04:13 PM   #34
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
What made you think I was aiming for German gals ? They are hopeless cases anyway.

Germans are rather dull arent they? Ah well, most of them are blonde so that makes up for it

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 04:17 PM   #35
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
yes you be ashamed

Um... judging by Jerome's services to Lioness in the time he was slave to her, I believe I'd prefer option 2: death. Thank you very much.

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-16-2001, 04:21 PM   #36
Rikard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
yes you be ashamed

Um... judging by Jerome's services to Lioness in the time he was slave to her, I believe I'd prefer option 2: death. Thank you very much.

I'm not as wicked as lioness is

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 04:09 PM   #37
Rikard

Yorick The Bard
Leader of a roaming group of Bard, called "The Laughing Hyena's" Yorick could have quite some power if he wanted to. But in reality, he just likes to travel around and tell his stories troughout the realms, which is highly apreaciated. The Laughing Hyena's are connected to the order of the holy flame by thight bonds of friendship

Wolfgir
Not much is known about Wolfgir excet that He's a guardian of the forests surrounding [insert cityname] and is legendary for his skills on both bow as swords, but dispite his legacy he seeks the company of wolves rather then people. What ever drove him to do so is unknown
[BTW coïncidence wants that through the forest runs a river called Rigflow]

Sylent
Never Wanting to give his real name, this fighter/thief is just being called sylent. He's act like a thief though it's obvious this was not totaly by choise. He seems to be obsessed by swords and swordfighting tactics and uses his pickpocketing abilities to stay alive

Wah the Lich
Nobody is completly sure whether he is an Archlich or a Powerlich, but it's certain he has a strong disliking towards Rikard. Why he does feel this way is unknown but Without a doubt the dispute is almost ancient

more to come
inc. 2 from GR

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 04:13 PM   #38
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Love the new chars Rikard! It should be intresting.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-17-2001, 04:15 PM   #39
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I still think that we need a noble ranger. Tobbin works. I can give you the story later if you like.

Kazara sounds kinda cool too. Sounds like a native warrioress (is that a word? LOL) that could be pivotal to a story. All knowing about her lands and ready to defend them. Definitely a character that carries herself well.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-17-2001, 04:26 PM   #40
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I still think that we need a noble ranger. Tobbin works. I can give you the story later if you like.

Kazara sounds kinda cool too. Sounds like a native warrioress (is that a word? LOL) that could be pivotal to a story. All knowing about her lands and ready to defend them. Definitely a character that carries herself well.

Kazara the Warriorprincess riding naked throughout the realms

Edit: and yeah give me the story about tobbin, i couldn;t think of anything with you

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 09-17-2001).]