Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2001, 07:09 AM   #1
Drifter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Personally, i'm sick of getting my butt kicked by demons. I'm sitting in the Underdark at the moment, going after the Svirfneblins' demon, and I seem to be constantly getting beat by him. Does anyone have any good, successful, strategies against these beasties? (particulalry this one, I think you need +3 weapons to defeat him)?

Thanks...

Also, does anyone have a good idea of just what the Aerial Servants are capable of? From what i've seen, they're pretty darn good.

------------------

The meek shall inherit the Earth. But the strong shall reclaim it as their own.
Old 10-22-2001, 07:29 AM   #2
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

Hmmm.. don't know what you level is, but at level 15+ you shouldn't have a problem. Summon 5 skeletal warriors, and watch them clean up. Or cast protection from evil on your tanks and have them go at it. Having a paladin with Carsomyr helps alot, too. Good luck.
Old 10-22-2001, 09:05 AM   #3
hagimihale
Manshoon

I concur with Floyd. A few Skeletal Warriors work great on the demon, who wasts his efforts on them (their magic resistance helps). Have your mages cast breach, greater malison and lower resistance on the demon, and then a few offensive spells. Kelorn + Carsomyr was a nice combo as well.
Old 10-22-2001, 09:17 AM   #4
Lord Exxon

If you are really desperat, you can just use your new ability, become the slayer!

-------------
What we do in life, echoes in eternity

Old 10-22-2001, 09:21 AM   #5
mitsos

If there is a fight which you can prepare for, then cast draw upon holy might on your character, as well as bless, chant, haste, stoneskin for the mages, barkskin for the druids etc.

Old 10-22-2001, 09:29 PM   #6
Drifter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks....it helps alot.

------------------

The meek shall inherit the Earth. But the strong shall reclaim it as their own.