Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 09:36 AM   #71
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I play dark Age of Camelot with my wife and we are even lucky to have the time to play that most nights let alone another mmorpg. Wish I could Av, I'm sure there are more then a few on the forums that play it though, have you gone to the mmorpg forum Z setup?
Old 03-04-2005, 12:32 AM   #72
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Hey all, long time no see. ^^ the WoW idea sounds fun, Avy. [img]smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately a friend of mine promised that to me as a bday present, but, er, "lost it" ... so I haven't gotten it yet. :/ but once I do, I'll let you know. ^^ I'd prolly be a night elf druid, cuz everyone's a hunter on that game, bah. -_- i wanted to be a hunter.. *sulk* anywhoo, gotta get back to playing a bit of diablo II, muahahah.. I've recently gotten it, and it's very addicting.. not the best game ever, but very addicting..
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:06 PM   #73
Keal

I wouldn't be able to because I don't have a good computer, its for computer right?
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:10 AM   #74
Elif Godson
Dracolich

An earthquake like tremor had hit the land, something was amiss below the ALSB Temple of Aerie and not many were around to witness it. Elif sat in his usual seat high atop one of the watching towers and saw monstrous shadow forms come from the under forums to wreak havock on the forums temples. Many of whos lights had gone dim many moons ago, and some that still had a slight flicker. A slight snicker slipped from his lips as he watched the Doughboys temple being crushed. And then he saw the giants turn there eyes in his general direction and cold shimmer touched him. The modding mage has grown strong, he will need to be watched carefully before we are all in ruin. I remeber a time when young Larry Silver was a dedicated secretary, able to keep track of our many members and point out any post they had made. I remeber his wedding to that beautiful woman, and left a bit of a surprise for them. He didnt even know it was me hehe. Then dark times came and I was away only able to watch from afar and not react. The poor man. And now here he is again, a shadow of what he was. I will have to pay him a visit soon. Setting about some defenses, Elif prepared the temple and alerted the gaurds to be on a stringent alert for the shadow mages creatures and let them know he would return. The Gaurds set about making sure the temple and its grounds were well lit with the light of Aerie. Elif headed down to help the wounded and dying.

[ 06-10-2005, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Elif Godson ]
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:58 AM   #75
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- yay for WoW! boo dial-up...

ic- Feeling the tremor even when floating in the pool, Skye shimmied out of the water and into her glass cloak. Following Elif she asked "What's happening?" She shivered from the overwhelming feeling of darkness and destruction, watching as the lights of older guilds were snuffed out.

ooc- Oh, and yes, Keal, world of warcraft is for pc. I play it on my laptop (which it doesn't like too much... keeps overheating ) but it also requires a good connection... I currently have dial-up so I had to cancel my subscription until I get back to school... unless we really do get fiber optics at my house in July ^____^
Old 06-14-2005, 04:19 PM   #76
Elif Godson
Dracolich

"Death is happening Skye, the Modding Mage has let his pets out for some recreation by the looks of it. Be careful for they may return, I am headed below if you wish to join me to you are more then welcome.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:35 PM   #77
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye nodded, her usually cheerful face now overshadowed with worry and sadness. "Lead the way Elif, and I will follow."
Old 06-19-2005, 04:32 PM   #78
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Strolls in*

Ahhh the ALSB building.. It's been a while. It's just not been the same since the statue was beheaded....

Nice craftmanship on the welding though. Kudos to whoever did that [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

*Cough* ORT Forever *Cough*
Old 06-20-2005, 11:32 AM   #79
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- cheers to that, binks [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2006, 05:27 PM   #80
Elif Godson
Dracolich

The temple lay in ruin's and Aeries defenders were strewn about like toppled domino's. The scent of death and dispair clung to the air like maggots do to rancid meat. What sound that was to be heard was echo's of the dead and the mocking laughter of the one's who weilded the sickle of death, and weeping... Elif wept for his fallem comrades, he was away in the caverns of shadow when the giants of gloom attacked. Alarms that were set did summon him as they were supposed to. With a deep sadness in his heart, and prayer for the dead he started a prayer of release. He reached into his satchel and pulled forth a finely crafted silken bag. Opening the bag he started to pour the fine silver powder that was inside of it out into several diagrams on the ground and the dead as continued his prayer. Once each diagram was finished each began to glow a different color, Ruby, Emerald, Saphire, Platnium.. tears fell from his eye's freely and he almost wavered in his task but as he finished the platnium diagram and ended his chant the area took on a cleansing light, blinding to all except those of pure heart.. Then all was gone, ALSB was no more, and the Ruby Rogue disappeared in the after glow.