Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 10-19-2004, 06:42 AM   #61
Link
Jack Burton

OOC: I'm not ALSB, Keal. I can act the way I want, and don't have to be nice

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 12:17 PM   #62
Elif Godson
Dracolich

*Summons an image of an amsouth bank rep and proceeeds to turn it into various shrivled form's and decideds to kick the creature around a bit and stomping it and electricuting it until he satisfied with its current shape and then sends it back to its office with note stating, you Lose, Im taking my moiney and going home.*

sory for the off topic post, I had to get that out of my system, hehe I am so peeved right now with that bank.
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 06:28 PM   #63
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
*Realizing that there is no beautiful females going to save him, Dron casts Draw upon Holy Might and swims to the edge of the pool, hoisting himself out.*
"(gasp)....Wow, ALSB, thanks for the help...! (gasp)"
*Walks out, disgusted*
"(Mumbles) high-and-mighty Aerie-lovers, cant even help a drowning paladin at their own damn party...!"
OOC: Poo on you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (j/k)
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 10:54 PM   #64
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Mwahahaha, you poor thing Dron, here have a nice pipping hot Kebab to warm you up.......
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 12:20 AM   #65
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
OOC: Sorry Hive, I've already walked out into the night, in disgust. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:17 AM   #66
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- equally ooc post like Elif's.. ^^;

*outruns the clutches of chem and calc tests, casting electric spells over shoulder while running*

phew, I think I've finally escaped! *looks at calendar* drat, going to be attacked by a chem exam next week [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

*dances around dron tossing chocolate confetti in the air* consider this my appology for not rescuing you earlier Unless, of course, you wanted Elif or someone equally beautious to rescue you.. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] (j/k, not meant to be taken in any offensive way *throws kisses in Elif's direction*)

EDIT- *turns bubbles on in the pool for Link* *whispers* "Don't worry, duckie's already in waiting for ya" [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-21-2004, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 12:07 PM   #67
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Ah, but I am beautiful in my own twisted mind To top things off yesterday after going through a nasty day of work as well as the bank screwing up my account that I have had with them for 7 years I got home and my water was shut off!!! Yay me!!

Sorry Dron, I was drowning as well just wasnt in script and I still didnt know we had a pool that big, I thought it was one of those inflatable ones :-/ As for exams Skye, I know youre pain and feel for you. Wait till you are in your 30's with children working full time as well as many other commitments and you decided, hey I want my bachelors now!! BAH
Old 10-22-2004, 06:19 PM   #68
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

i decided to add some expansions while the clan was on hiatus [img]smile.gif[/img]

well, I'll get to experience some of that when I go to grad school... gonna try to work full time for some company that will be nice enough to pay for my schooling, weeeee...

hopefully I won't end up owing them the next 10 years of my life ^^;

Devil: *holds out contract* "now just sign here, here, and here, and if you sign here you get a lifetime supply of coffee"
me: *nodding* "yay school! double-yay coffee!" *signs off soul, only penny ever owned, and cat* [img]graemlins/laughsaywhat.gif[/img]

[ 10-22-2004, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 09:14 PM   #69
Keal

ooc:I know, That was just kind of strange
Keal sees that Avatar must be busy, and wanders around..."I wonder if anyone here's interested in swordplay"
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:09 AM   #70
Vampire

Hi dear people,

I am thinking of getting WoW (World of Warcraft), if anyone is interested, we can form a version of our ALSB on there [img]smile.gif[/img]

Avy