Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 08:08 PM   #1
GotAnger

I have a few questions
1.) i have the madalian/amulet for the priest quest the guy wont take it though
2.) i have the egg for the ranger quest the guy in warrior guild wont take it
3.) i think i completed the crypt quest and was told to travel to i am guessing frog town?
I have no clue how or what i am suppoed to do there, i have never seen any frogs that will talk to me.
4.) i killed the guy for one of the jobs for the town and the guy wont give me my reward.
5.) i am lost and confused any help i can get would be helpfull

Old 10-04-2000, 08:48 PM   #2
Skar
Welcomed New User

1)

click on use, chose the potion and click on the toad man near the lake...should be possible, i had no problems.

2)

give the egg to the same person who got the quest.

3)

toad village is near the oracle..swim along the river to the north east. must talk to the toad near the lake (mill).

4)

buggy, it takes some time until he noticed it.
Old 10-04-2000, 08:56 PM   #3
GotAnger

big this is i was told that i need to talk to some psyco frog i dont have any potions to give him i dont even know were he is. I really need to know some guy said sw but i tryed sw and i didnt run into any toads taht didnt want to figt me. were am i suposed to find a potion you speek of? is it another thing i didnt do? some quest item hehehe thanks for the help if ou coudl give any mreo i would appreciate it

Old 10-04-2000, 08:56 PM   #4
GotAnger

big this is i was told that i need to talk to some psyco frog i dont have any potions to give him i dont even know were he is. I really need to know some guy said sw but i tryed sw and i didnt run into any toads taht didnt want to figt me. were am i suposed to find a potion you speek of? is it another thing i didnt do? some quest item hehehe thanks for the help if ou coudl give any mreo i would appreciate it

Old 10-04-2000, 09:08 PM   #5
Bigdog

GotAnger the Toad named Msomething is located by the lake edge that is close to the old windmill, if you attacked the frogs in toad village you might have problems and consider restarting. Also the egg needed for the ranger quest to my knowledge is NOT a spider egg, its a river raptor (or something) egg, the nest is located close to toad village. After the crypt you need to head to the caves of Ishan'na and talk to the oracles behind the fire. also MAKE sure you have the proper character selected to recieve your quest reward.