Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

I seem to be stuck in the first level of SOU. I am trying to find a white dragon with an attitude. I have entered the Kobold caves and cleared a section with a trap and five levers. Four of the levers seem to open a large door. But the fifth lever which is past the large door doesn't open the next door in the sequence. Trying various sequences of the first four levers just opens and closes the first door.

Obviously, I am missing something??. And granted I don't think much of my character beating a white dragon at this point in the game so don't ask me why I am trying to find the wymm. Perhaps I will get as lucky as I did with the High Giant, who I intend to fry later in the game if I can.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #2
shadowolf03
Drow Warrior

There should only be four doors...

each lever in the rooms that surrounded the area with the trap (the cage with a chest in it)opens one door in the sequence of the four. You have to open all the doors in the right sequence otherwise they shut on you and you have to start all over again.

I don't know what you're talking about with a fifth lever....
Old 07-10-2005, 02:09 AM   #3
Mirror Image
Manshoon

There is a lever behind each of the doors and is only accessible when the door is open. I think if you pull that lever and then pull any of the first four levers all the doors shut. Anyway, I figured it out after I sent the post. Now I am in the high forest battling elementals in an ancient ruin. .
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:08 AM   #4
shadowolf03
Drow Warrior

Lol, glad that you figured it out...because you totally lost me....
Old 07-11-2005, 05:38 AM   #5
J'aran
Mephistopheles

There are signs with different colored patterns near each door which correspond with the signs near the levers you need to pull to open that door. I've never managed to figure out what the levers directly behind the door do, I never bother with them anymore.

I know you already figured it out, but thought I'd mention the pattern signs anyway, for completeness' sake.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote