Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 09-09-2001, 04:31 PM   #1
Qbas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have searched him for a long time and i can't find him anywhere...i have searched in front of the Serpent Castle, the surrounding area and nothing...where the heck is he?? Can some 1 help me?
Qbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 05:05 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Kol appears only once prior to the Dragon's Spire: near the front entrance of the Serpent's Temple. If you saw him once there (or just walked by him) he'll be long gone now.

In the Spire you'll encounter him twice - the first time near some spiders and the second time in Erathsmedor's chambers.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 05:08 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Qbas!!!

Did you by chance meet Kol once outside the front of the Serpent Temple and left before really talking to him? Talking to Kol outside the temple is a once only option. If this is what has happened to you - do you have a save game from before this point to reload? The only thing you get from Kol is the Heretic Key which gives you to a small room with a Statue of Kerah - there are some anhks in there and you can learn some more of the "story" but it isn't so significant that you can't just skip it.
If this isn't what has happened, Kol is found between the river and the Serpent Temple which is south of Ishad N'ha.

Hope you find him soon!!

Wyv

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote