Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 05:34 PM   #1
v0id

Greetings,

*argh* i can´t find that damn Spider Eggs for becdoming a warlock, i had some Spiders but no eggs... can anybody please direct me in the right direction ?

my regards
v0id

Old 11-28-2000, 05:39 PM   #2
J-Rod420

I found one outside Valelia, in a cellar of a windmill. I'm sure there's others. They may also just not drop an egg every time, as the skeletons do not drop a skull every time.

Old 11-28-2000, 06:40 PM   #3
xenotoca

walk round the lake / river to the abandoned lake house through the woods lots of spiders in there.

Old 11-29-2000, 04:26 AM   #4
Astyanax12

Don't worry, you will soon be sick of the sight of spider eggs. Did anyone find a use for them apart from the warlock promotion and making spider nectar in the serpent temple?

Old 11-29-2000, 06:36 AM   #5
v0id

Greetings,

first thx for the answers.

Hmm i tried to travel along the lake/house to find a spider, but no spiders are there! I killed this spiders before i accepted the warlocks quest and no one loses an egg... bug?

my regards
v0id

Old 11-29-2000, 08:40 AM   #6
Astyanax12

Nah, Murphy's Law - Spiders only drop eggs when you don't need 'em.

Anyway there are tons over beyond Ishad N'ha, and a few in the Serpent Temple. You may need to wait a bit longer for the warlock promotion if you have run out. You can always increase the generation of random nasties using the configuration options, that'll give you a bit more experience as well while u wait.