Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-06-2000, 04:59 PM   #1
Orpheo

I found the lich in the docks (head) and the one in the bridge district (torso). Where is the third lich? Also, I have been carrying around gesen's shaft for a while and I need to find the string. Any advice would be mondo appreciated.

Old 12-06-2000, 05:04 PM   #2
bogus

the arms and legs are below the temple district .. you pass it when you go get the first part of the rod to destroy the unseeing eye with.. there is another lich behind a hidden door in the in at the city-gates.. he has nothing to do with the other liches...

I seem to recall that the string for the bow is in the asylum so you can drop the bow of at your stronghold (you won't be able to put it together until you get back from the underdark

Old 12-06-2000, 05:07 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Regarding the arms and legs of the lich, have you done the Cult of Unseen Eyes quest yet? You should run across the tomb during that quest.
Old 12-06-2000, 05:14 PM   #4
Orpheo

Actually, I killed the unseeing eye et al, but I (stupidly) did not take the key from the eyeless priest (I was edgy about doing things for evil characters, especially since Minsc and Anomen get so huffy about it) before slaughtering his miserable hide. After the battle, I could not find the key anywhere. Anyway around this?

Old 12-06-2000, 05:19 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

If you have enabled the cheat option and don't mind cheating, then you can always do a ctrl+J to jump your party across the locked door, just make sure you have selected all party members and have the cursor behind the locked door when you hit the keys.
Old 12-06-2000, 05:25 PM   #6
bogus

lesse.. you killed the beholder?? if you did you must have been in the meat-cave or?? if so there is an exit in it which leads up on the inside of the door to the lich..
(its at the south end of the meat-cave area)

loke

Old 12-06-2000, 05:30 PM   #7
Orpheo

Grazi. Will try the cheat thing and look for the meat cave exit.