Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 12:49 AM   #1
Sean Mc.

Hidding in the moat (to the left if standing where mantraps first appear, and in the water almost around the corner of the outer castle wall,) works well. You can pick off these dinks and they'll stand there hurling magic which never reaches you.

Cheers,
Old 01-04-2001, 02:07 AM   #2
Tyler

Well I was strolling through the path to Shurugeon Castle one day when 3 mantraps and Erathsmedor came up and wanted to play. Well I was toasted before I could even get one swing out, and when I reloaded I couldn't hit anything because I was "nautious and gagged". Whats the best way to kill these little bastards?

Also, I was talking to Erzbette about Erathsmedor and he doesn't seem that bad, do I have to kill him or not?Thanks!
Old 01-04-2001, 03:20 AM   #3
pigment

Beat them from long distance.
At day you see them before they start to move in your direction. Use Flamestrike, Iceball, Demonic Fist or what ever you have. But be aware, when they move go backwards and keep your distance. When they have the smell of your blood in there noses, they follow you to where ever you go (even to the City of Ishnad N'Ha).

The dragon is not that bad, he is the holder of the mavin swort and you need him.
Let him, you will meet him later in dragonspire.
Old 02-08-2001, 11:36 AM   #4
adam mage

bumping this to the top