Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 11:49 AM   #11
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

No deep story, I just like Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:52 AM   #12
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

A friend of a friend works for a company that submitted sample CGI work in a bid for the upcoming Ghost Rider movie -- I thought it was a cool pic, even though I don't think they got the contract. The quote afterward changes based on my mood...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 11:53 AM   #13
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Mine was created by Spirits Forever (I think that was the name before something happened with the account and it had to be changed).

It's my RP character in most games - Ivelliis.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #14
Szass-Tam
Zhentarim Guard

No explanation needed really.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:31 PM   #15
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Hmmm... well, Rammstein are my favourite band - I chose to crop a section of some of their new album's promo-art (with Christoph and Paul), then added the text using a couple of Rammstein fonts. The text below it is a quote from Rammstein's song, "Feuer und Wasser". The quote translates roughly as "She won't waste herself on me". I think.

The link takes you to my Xfire profile, which records every game I play and the time I play it for.

Not that I post much for people to see, anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 01:42 PM   #16
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Times like this that my sig is a bit much. Once upon a time, Black Knight used to do a story about him and Cloudbringer (the keeper of all nicknames) and I started acquiring names from my stories in my signatures. So...

The Black Storm Cloud of the Knight (Black Knight StormCloud)

Consort to a Queen (Cloudbringer is a Queen in the story)

Champion of Truth, Justice, and Cloudy's way was the name of one of the chapters - just thought it was funny.

Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - I believe that was a title Queen Storm Cloud gave me.

Heart, Mind, and Soul - was the repetitive saying that Black Knight used to his Queen StormCloud (As you wish from the Princess Bride).

Newbie at Heart because I *AM* a newbie at heart - does it need a reason?

and the sword because it is a sword...kinda lame, but I can't get myself to erase it.

I used to have a little Black Knight looking dude swinging a sword in my sig, but the person that was hosting it left our dear little community and it started showing up as a red X a few days later (sad).

Thats about it - aren't you glad you asked?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 01:55 PM   #17
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

The text in my sig changes as whimsically as my personality. Quotes from TJ have stayed a while. The quote from Richard Pryor is in memory due to his recent passing -- it's a statement he once made to his ex wife (the things you learn by watching E!).

Arnold Vinick is the best Republican candidate for president in 50 years. He's fictional, of course, from the show West Wing, which I'm sure some Repug will come along and call Left Wing if I don't beat them to the punch.

The constant is my picture, which is an actual photo of me btw, but lately it hasn't been working right on this site. So, sometimes I put the "damnsighost" smiley in there as a form of protest.

[ 12-16-2005, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 12-16-2005, 02:00 PM   #18
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
The text in my sig changes as whimsically as my personality. Quotes from TJ have stayed a while. The quote from Richard Pryor is in memory due to his recent passing -- it's a statement he once made to his ex wife (the things you learn by watching E!).

Arnold Vinick is the best Republican candidate for president in 50 years. He's fictional, of course, from the show West Wing, which I'm sure some Repug will come along and call Left Wing if I don't beat them to the punch.

The constant is my picture, which is an actual photo of me btw, but lately it hasn't been working right on this site. So, sometimes I put the "damnsighost" smiley in there as a form of protest.
You forgot the best of them all, your H. Stern to B. O'Reilley quote. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-16-2005, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 12-16-2005, 03:20 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The pic, because I really liked the painting and wanted a sig pic once upon a time and it seemed a nice one to put in. At the time I recall getting ribbed for having the 'most clothed' sig pic around. Some of the fantasy/D&D stuff I found was great but not quite family-forum material, although my husband insists some of them would be great sigs.

"Stop by The Oasis Forums - "
err.. pretty self explanatory!

"Big fan of the Undermountain!-"
ditto- I love EfU - Z's done an outstanding job with it!

"Don't take life for granted." Animal (may he rest in peace)-

Something important I try to keep in mind every day- one of the last things Animal said to me in private and to the entire membership of IW in his farewell thread.
-------------------------------------

Hey BK! awwwwww! *SMOOCH* That brings back so many fond memories of our early rp days on IW and tons of laughter and good times. [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

StormCloud of the Knight- may we never forget what it means to have friends and good times. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 03:21 PM   #20
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Szass-Tam:
No explanation needed really.
I recognize the play, and the scene, and the quote... but I lose it right there. Might you pass along the explanation for those of us who are slower on the uptake?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote