Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2004, 08:23 PM   #11
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
They went the same place as Crystal Pepsi. Whatchamacallit bars went there too, but they managed to escape for a little while.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:11 AM   #12
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
They went the same place as Crystal Pepsi. Whatchamacallit bars went there too, but they managed to escape for a little while.
Crystal pepsi? What's that?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-14-2004, 09:06 AM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Precisely, SomeGuy. It was such a roaring success that it has completely disappeared.

Somewhere in the mid-1990s or so, Pepsi came out with Crystal. I don't even remember what was supposed to be different; perhaps it was clear, like 7-Up.

Anyway, it died. Big time. Horribly.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:14 AM   #14
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Hey, what ever happpened to Jolt:Cola???? we had it back in Roxby Downs(South Australia) but I cant find it anywhere here
I have seen people mention it quite frequently.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:30 AM   #15
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ahh... Jolt... All the sugar and twice the caffeine I remember it from my university days, when someone in the dorms was building a wall of empty Jolt cans. It was quite large, and quite impressive...

Jolt is still on the web, from a quick Google search... and they now offer Jolt Espresso, too [img]smile.gif[/img] They've got a locator to help you find the Jolt distributor near you, so you can find a place to get some
-+-+-+
Old 09-14-2004, 01:11 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
That's true! There used to be dark and light brown m&ms, now only dark... how curious! I have to say I don't love the black and white m&ms they have now. The white ones just look like when you suck a normal one and all the colour comes off. Yick!
That is the best description I've seen of those white ones! LOL

You know, I dont think I ever saw any other flavors of Twix bars.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:08 PM   #17
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Most of these chocolate bars I've never heard hide nor hair of them, maybe they are tested in USA, if they are a success move them overseas, UK etc.

Ronn_Bman - Cooo-oookie Crisp! We have them in UK, not sure if they are the same...
Picture of them Here!
well, not the actually cookie crisp, the cereal box
Old 09-15-2004, 08:24 AM   #18
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Hey thanks for the link Bugleau [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] , but I dont think I will order softdrink over the internet, they have a nice site though, and it told me where I could find it, but there is none around here though
Old 09-15-2004, 09:11 AM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My pleasure, HiveTyrant. I'm not sure what their process would be for shipping overseas, especially to Oz. I mean, you can't ship in a simple knife... what will they think about all that caffeine?
-+-+-+
Old 09-15-2004, 10:15 AM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

They had a huge international on-line vote and they decided purple should be the new M&M color. In my entire life (since 1986) I have NEVER seen a tan M&M... Only dark brown... Blue was added in 1992 with the "I got the blues'" advertising campaign. And now they cover the entire rainbow spectrum. I'm glad they went with purple, they could have actually gone with a permanent pink or sky blue M&M @_@... that would've been terrible lol... Nobody wants lighter colors we want all the pigments covered [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's logical...

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Purple and Brown as a mixture of all of the above...

The only two M&Ms I havent seen made into characters in commercials are purple and Brown... I've seen Jazzy Blue, Manic Orange, Classic Red, Somewhat slow Yellow, and the sexy green? What is it about the green ones anyway? [img]tongue.gif[/img]