Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-06-2004, 03:58 AM   #61
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry to hear that, mate. I think we've managed to get this thread back on track. When you're feeling a bit better we should have a chat about putting a more efficient donation process in place so that it doesn't turn into this kind of stress-inducing exercise each month. I think a lot of people are looking for that and I really think it will help you out considerably. Take care, mate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 04:15 AM   #62
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ziroc, Check your PMs.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:26 AM   #63
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Take care Dan i hope you dont have so much pain dammmit anyway i send some donations ASAP so we and you can go on let's forget this Larry thing now and focuse on the topic in this thread i wish you the best in you health, i whis i could done more for you but i'm not a god lol so hang in there Dan we do whatever we can i will pray for your healt man i sure will do!!!
Regards from me Megabot.

And Memmy i missed you last night when this war was going on mate [img]smile.gif[/img] you are the best mod any forum can have!!!! ;D
Old 02-06-2004, 04:33 AM   #64
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You won't find a more rebellious, irreverent, uncouth, crass, foulmouthed bunch of boofheads anywhere on the planet (eg Yorick, Davros, Wellard ) -
I deliberately avoided opening my mouth on this topic since Mouse first started to hose it down. I will echo the "tough love" sentiments of LoA and TL and leave it at that.

BUT .....

The above quote from Memsie is pure and vile slander - rebellious (check), uncouth (uh huh), crass (ditto), foulmouthed (too bloody right) - but "boofheads"????? You withdraw that immediately Memsie or I will report this post - NSWelshmen are boofheads - we QLDers are larrikans .
Old 02-06-2004, 04:44 AM   #65
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:

And Memmy i missed you last night when this war was going on mate [img]smile.gif[/img] you are the best mod any forum can have!!!! ;D
G'day Megabot, last night for you guys is work day for me. And a very long one it was, too. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 05:06 AM   #66
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah i did not know that Memmy, but it looks like we had an "no mod aperance" (sp?) last night here it only go on and on whith shit casting all around..and none did do anything exept Cloudy and Mouse who tried their best to avoid any bad manners of the memebers here but it did not help so much...anyway we are now back on track so that is good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 06:22 AM   #67
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Don't worry, there won't be any ramifications this time, as your heart's in the right place and in a funny kind of way you're trying to settle things down. Sometimes I wish a bit of poise would come into speaking your mind, though.
Sorry, I am what I am's. We US types aren't as poised as you who speak and decended from the true English grace. Call it crass, call it rebellion, call it uncouth, but it simply is not our (and particularly MY) style. But, cheers, mate, and have a good night. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]ROTFLMAO!! Memsie has a poorly kept secret! His ancestors didn't nick any bread!

EDIT: I see he's outed himself!

[ 02-06-2004, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-06-2004, 07:31 AM   #68
wellard
Dracolisk

Dear Donut

[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

leave our septic alone thankyou
Old 02-06-2004, 08:21 AM   #69
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Dear Donut

[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

leave our septic alone thankyou
Dear wellard - as you are one of us I will do as you ask!

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-06-2004, 08:51 AM   #70
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I'm sorry but I have to resort to profanity-you have been warned. This soap opera shit is ludicrous. Quite frankly who gives a ■■■■. Reeka if someone has been/still is stalking you take some action. I like you, always have. Dont play the no-tell game for 2 years and say thats it.
Couldn't agree more LoA - I'd go shirtless and smoke tabs before I'd let someone on an internet board spoil my day.

(Will bring beer!)