Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #191
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Hmmm...I believe it's time to play "Who's Dublin Grocer, really?"
Dang it, I left my brains in my other cloak!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 08:20 PM   #192
Dublin Grocer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Great party. I can't tell you too much about myself because I feel that I've just woken from a great sleep and can't remember anything about myself.

But I do get the feeling that I belong here for some reason.
Old 03-30-2001, 08:20 PM   #193
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I'm back LadyCloudyFreshTurnipofLove! Miss me? Dinners been ordered, maybe tomorrow we can eat out? Lets see, Mortons (or however they spell it) for steaks? And for dessert....hmmmmmmmmmm,.....maybe CloudySurprise?

Tobbin, funny thing happened at the EXACT moment I was reading your post about connection problems. I was booted. Aint aol great? I tried Earthlink but they arent much better, despite the advertising. Gotta a cheapo camera that I have to buy for trying though
You know, seeing as you mentioned AOL, if it wasn't for AOL closing every damn thing out when it goes offline, I wouldn't be so upset. I can understand that they are busy. Most servers I have been with have had a similar problem, though AOL is 100 times worse than they are. The one thing I really hate is when I am typing a reply (or beginning one) to a message and have already entered in like 4 paragraphs and was just hitting < SEND >, when AOL decides to crap out. I can only watch my message disappear and (if I hear the click of the modem fast enough), try to cut and paste the message before it disappears. I did help change the fact of AOL mail because of that though. I wrote a really nasty letter about six months ago complaining about that very fact with AOL. They changed Ver 6.0 where it doesn't do that anymore. No, that isn't the mail I'm talking about. I usually use hotmail because I like to get HTML mail rather than that hellspawn AOL MAIL. Well, anyways, that rant over. Other than that, AOL has a lot of bennies. My homepage is one of them. I have linked pics there for awhile now (at least longer than with Tripod and Geocities) and they are still there. If they drop me out from that bennie though, I will quit and never return to AOL. Anyways, hoping to get cable connection soon. Don't know how soon as Time/Warner is slower than a dead man walking, and GTE doesn't know their a** from a hole in the ground. Ok, really, rant is over now. Sorry that I snookered in one last one there, but that's how upset I am about all of that.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 08:22 PM   #194
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dublin Grocer:
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Great party. I can't tell you too much about myself because I feel that I've just woken from a great sleep and can't remember anything about myself.
But I do get the feeling that I belong here for some reason.
We do need some fresh blood in here... we are all way to quiet... and need a little novelty to wake us up.... tell us about where you hail from and all that sort of thing!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 03-30-2001, 08:22 PM   #195
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Dang it, I left my brains in my other cloak!!

EWWW, that explains the mess upstairs, Ummm, love, we may need to , errr, ummm, go shopping. Well, Ummm, have you ever seen "Young Frankenstein?" Oh never mind, it's probably not important...

*gets panicked look in his eyes and quickly downs 2 shots of whiskey*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 08:23 PM   #196
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Hi Tobbin. You're right about AOHell. They stink. Luckily they aren't available in my remote area of the globe. Why don't you switch to someone else?
How are you otherwise?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 03-30-2001, 08:23 PM   #197
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

It is destiny Dublin, fate has put you here and now your doomed to be addicted to the board. Sorry to say it Have a double of your choice, on Wahs tab
Old 03-30-2001, 08:25 PM   #198
Dublin Grocer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you LoA. I'll have a pint of that black stuff with the white head on it.
Old 03-30-2001, 08:27 PM   #199
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
EWWW, that explains the mess upstairs, Ummm, love, we may need to , errr, ummm, go shopping. Well, Ummm, have you ever seen "Young Frankenstean?" Oh never mind, it's probably not important...
*gets panicked look in his eyes and quickly downs 2 shots of whiskey*
You just HAVE to start, don't you??? See this little silk cord I have been carrying??? All the better to tie you up, my dear!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 03-30-2001, 08:28 PM   #200
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
You just HAVE to start, don't you??? See this little silk cord I have been carrying??? All the better to tie you up, my dear!

Lord, I was beginning to think you'd NEVER pull that out!!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean