Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2002, 05:07 PM   #1
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Phew, it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of posting here. The place seems to have changed quite a bit since I last visited, but they are certainly changes for the better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I just thought I would pop in and say hi (if anyone can remember me...lol). I still like to visit and browse through the threads to see how everyone is doing from time to time, and thought I'd better say a quick Hi. Hope life's treating you all good.

Be cool!

-Sharp

P.S. Does anyone know if Mithril Hall is still alive, and if so can I have its URL? Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2002, 05:15 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

Hi Sharpedge, I remember you quite clearly. I hope college is going well [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mithrill Hall now goes under the name Never Winter Nexus and can be found on www.neverwinternexus.com

Old 02-12-2002, 05:20 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't remember you as much as I remember your sig quote, but hi anyway.
Old 02-12-2002, 05:23 PM   #4
adam warlock

I don't know you but I'll say 'hi' anyway
school? high or college?

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 02:16 PM   #5
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the pointer, Arledrian. Your name isn't familiar, have you changed it since I was here last? I remember you, AW, and your superb artwork.

I go to university here. I guess it would be called college, and it's going very well thanks. It's pretty time consuming so I can't seem to keep up with the rate that threads travel in here but I'll be around a bit more regularly, I hope.

Thanks for the address. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Later.

-Sharp
Old 02-13-2002, 02:29 PM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hey Sharpedge! Hi, And Welcome Back! Haven't Seen You In A While! Whats The Betting He Doesn't Remember Me Folks!!
Old 02-13-2002, 06:34 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sharpedge!!! Hi! Was wondering where you went off to! And of course I remember you, we posted about eachother's wacky dreams way back when, but then you disappeared! Welcome back, and hope you've been sleeping well LOL!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-13-2002, 06:57 PM   #8
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Just saying hi as well, though I dont know you.
Old 02-13-2002, 07:01 PM   #9
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Not a clue who you are , but hiya anyhow! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 07:43 PM   #10
mistral4543

Heh, nobody around here seems to know who I am, but I want to say hello anyway