Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-17-2004, 01:20 AM   #21
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Why cant you wash the darn shoes? then you dont have to buy new ones and it must be annoying to have all that poo in your walkway to the car but i would look up the guy who have the dog and tell him to take the poo with him or else i would trow a "poo" in his face next time i see him LOL
Old 10-17-2004, 01:45 AM   #22
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
If I saw a fire on my steps, it wouldn't burn very long as the steps are concrete, I'd just go grab a pitcher of water and put it out that way.
What if your water doesn't happen to be working that day (or if you had wooden steps)? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2004, 09:54 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Mega, I tried to wash the shoes by hand (just cannot fathom putting them in the washing machine, ewww), but still got whiffs of it. Not to mention while washing my shoes I noticed a crack forming across it, and the crap got in their too. So basically, time for new shoes LOL! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] When buying sneakers, check out the tread people, if the tread is in lines going across the width of the shoe, eventually it will crack in one of those lines, usually right under the balls of your feet, from the constant bending. Sneakers with an overlarge heel also will wear at the heel and crack above the two inch chunk of heel. Blah, I just keep buying more shoes, have given up on finding one at a decent price that will last an entire year.

Gangrell, well even with a wooden porch/stairs, I'd still use water to douse the flames rather than put my own foot and leg on the fire, or I'd take a broom or something and knock it into the yard. Just would never stomp on a fire and potentially burn myself.

I think I might have found my target, I mean culprit. This neighbor's biga$$ poodle was just freely roaming their lawn earlier today, nobody watching it, was just out there. It mostly stayed in its yard, but of course maybe because it saw me (was returning from the store when I saw it). That would make sense, i.e., not someone walking their dog on a leash and letting it do a major crapfest in my yard, but someone just deciding their dog won't run off, so they are now just letting it out, and it's been roaming and crapping randomly, but mostly in my yard because I feed a stray cat which it would probably like to eat, and if it can't eat the cat, maybe it can get a few licks on the cat's plate remains on my steps.

Uh huh, it may all be coming together now!

Reality Show Recaps