Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2001, 03:57 PM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tomorrow, on a danish television channel, someone is going to "prove" that humans have never been on the moon, that is nothing new, people have been saying that the moon landings were all hoaxes for a long time, sometimes saying that it was a part of some conspiracy or another, does anyone HERE on the IW boards, believe that humans have never been on the moon? I believe, but those who do not do have a slight bit of evidence on their side.
Old 09-09-2001, 04:07 PM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

I don't. Believing is something you can only do when you've seen something for yourself.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-09-2001, 04:10 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I don't. Believing is something you can only do when you've seen something for yourself.

In that case, I take it you don't believe in the existence of Australia?

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 04:11 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
In that case, I take it you don't believe in the existence of Australia?

ROTFLMAO!!! i personally believe we HAVE been to the moon. its just too hard to prove we werent. altho i DO believe in some other conspiracies...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 04:12 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ROTFLMAO!!! i personally believe we HAVE been to the moon. its just too hard to prove we werent. altho i DO believe in some other conspiracies...

Which ones, which ones? I love a good conspiracy theory!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 04:14 PM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

Of course I was overexaggerating Mel, but i was right!! If you grow up, thinking that one and one is two, but three, well, then you wouldn't believe anyone saying that you're the one who's wrong, that was my point.

------------------

Link
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-09-2001, 04:17 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Which ones, which ones? I love a good conspiracy theory!

like the one that TV brainwashes people who watch it too much. ive also read some others, but theyre just too stupid for me to possibly believe them. like the one about the US and Russia working together to bring about the end of days in the Middle East.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 04:18 PM   #8
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
In one of the Discworld books something like this is said by granny Weatherwax (a witch)
I don't believe in gods, I know they're there. You don't believe in the mailman do you?

But anyway, I don't believe. I refuse to believe anyway. I might get paranoid...

...Everyone I meet I was supposed to meet... ...The people on the streets aren't real... ...The whole world is examening me... ...There is no world!...

And so on. I'd go crazy. But in any case, what would anyone gain by claiming we can travel in space while we can't?

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 09-09-2001, 04:21 PM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

Legolas: i really like your sig!! It is the Ultimate Coolest Sig I've ever seen!!!!!!!!

------------------

Link
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-09-2001, 04:23 PM   #10
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Legolas: i really like your sig!! It is the Ultimate Coolest Sig I've ever seen!!!!!!!!

With those cool moves, it could be a consort to Ladyzekke's Powerf... err, girl!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art