Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-23-2002, 06:25 AM   #71
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I saw in our store that Ps:T is on sale for $9.95 (CD in jewel case only). I'm toying with the idea of picking it up and playing it, but don't know how much it would take to learn the new interface, and like I have any more time? All I need is one more thing to feed my addiction, ROTFL!

Cheers,
-Saz
Saz, it's a real bargain at $9.95. It took me a little while to learn the interface (mainly pop-up screens) but if you can play BG, you can play PS: T. Highly addictive, though the first part is a little depressing, when you get Annah in your party, all that disappears. Trust me. Annah and Fall-From-Grace are two of the greatest NPC's I've ever come across. Now, Imoen, calm down, you are still the very greatest, lol.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-23-2002, 07:32 AM   #72
Lioness
Jack Burton

G'morning everybody! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] *tumbles down stairs as usual and into a sofa* Ach, I didn't fall asleep til long past 11 last night..*groans* *yawns*
Old 04-23-2002, 07:58 AM   #73
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Morning, Lioness, I see that Jerome has started a thread about you. How about some cocoa? (Sips tea, Cloudy has gotten her into this habit.)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-23-2002, 08:03 AM   #74
Lioness
Jack Burton

grrr.... He started it before IW shut down. so I had to wait all this time to get mad at him. [img]tongue.gif[/img] OY, romey! Come in here so I can spank you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh, too bad IW doesn't have that, but it'd be so hectic.

mm, thanks, Galadria, I'll grab a cup to take to school...ugh, maybe quadratic equations will wake me up. I love my math class.

And for clarification, in case you're still not sure, I HATE KILTS!

[ 04-23-2002, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 04-23-2002, 08:08 AM   #75
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I know, Lioness, what do you have against them, other than the fact that Jerome and Mouse probably wear them? I am refreshingly prejudice-free on the subj., other than the fact that Attalus has a picture of his college girlfriend in one, and I am quite sure that she has nothing on under it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 08:53 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! We had a great 'kilt' pic at Stealthy's. I think I deleted it on my pc after I mailed it to him. So take a peek at the early pages to find it.

Sazzie, I started PST and the interface IS a bit tricky but Wendy tells me the game rocks and so I'm gonna tackle it at some point. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK... is Stormy ever gonna get rescued? She's a bit bored in that little room! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 04-23-2002, 09:29 AM   #77
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Cool, Cloudy, I hope that you start and tell us how you like it. I just got the Modron Cube, you people! Well, gota go, work calls. Cya.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:50 AM   #78
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Heya All, today is a much better day. When I got home
yesterday, my little girl was making new sound's. She
has quiet a vocal range for someone so young and
boy can she talk your ears off. It is amazing how much of
her hand she can fit into that tiny mouth. She is starting to
teeth so she likes to explore her mouth. She had her hand in there
up to her rist the other day, I was like oh my god, get that outta
there, she just rolled over pulled her hand out and smiled.
Just too cute
Old 04-23-2002, 11:09 AM   #79
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*sneeze* *cough* *walks into the cafe and orders a mug of cocoa* *groan* This hasn't been too nice a day.... Or perhaps it has, a wierd combination of good and bad. We've got quite a bit of homework to do, that's bad. I've got a horrible cold that's giving me a headache, making my throat a bit sore and almost completely prevents me from breathing through my nose, that's bad as well.

On the bright side though, the weather's good, I had two hours less school than usual today, and we had a REALLY nice substitute teacher for our English lessons. Liked him a lot more than our regular one actually. Our Spanish lessons were also kinda fun for once, my classmates were so stupid that it was actually entertaining..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Been feeling a bit down all day though, can't really think why....
Old 04-23-2002, 11:23 AM   #80
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I saw in our store that Ps:T is on sale for $9.95 (CD in jewel case only). I'm toying with the idea of picking it up and playing it, but don't know how much it would take to learn the new interface, and like I have any more time? All I need is one more thing to feed my addiction, ROTFL!

Cheers,
-Saz
Saz, it's a real bargain at $9.95. It took me a little while to learn the interface (mainly pop-up screens) but if you can play BG, you can play PS: T. Highly addictive, though the first part is a little depressing, when you get Annah in your party, all that disappears. Trust me. Annah and Fall-From-Grace are two of the greatest NPC's I've ever come across. Now, Imoen, calm down, you are still the very greatest, lol.[/QUOTE] you haven`t seen the best of it. Ps:T just keeps getting better and better.. [img]smile.gif[/img] i realized that i like this game more than BG2 a bit before i finished it. btw, galadria, have you seen the potential lvl 8 and 9 spell animations? youll know when you see them [img]smile.gif[/img]