Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-10-2001, 05:40 PM   #11
The.Relic
Red Dragon

is still hanging his helm at the old inn. Me thinks perhaps as was mentioned, that the feverish posting because we have the new board is finally settling down.
Old 03-10-2001, 05:47 PM   #12
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Awww, Stealthy. Even though we could never take Cloudy's place, we'll give you enough to keep you from blowing away in a 'cloud' (har!) of dust! I'd watch out for WOLFGIR, though. I saw him eying dem bones of yours and he already has several holes out in the back yard to put 'em in!!!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 05:55 PM   #13
Stealthy

Tell me about it! I learnt my lesson from the bring a BBQ he held last summer. Why do you think I look like this! As for Cloudy, you can substitute for her any time Is that a storm cloud on the horizon?

PS LadyRae, can we have a photo soon? I know Tobbin is anxious to see it! If you want, I could download the one from your site. Is it recent?

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-10-2001, 05:59 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Tell me about it! I learnt my lesson from the bring a BBQ he held last summer. Why do you think I look like this! As for Cloudy, you can substitute for her any time Is that a storm cloud on the horizon?

PS LadyRae, can we have a photo soon? I know Tobbin is anxious to see it! If you want, I could download the one from your site. Is it recent?
Stealthy: Humph! Jilted already...sniffle...maybe I'll run away and joing a Barbie doll board or something...yah that's what I oughta do! Humph! Replace me, will ya! Rain is predicted for all of Scotland in the near future. hehehe..wet kilts... BWAHAHAHA

LadyRae: Keep an eye on things for me, eh? I'll be back .... (so is that a threat or a promise?!) HAHAHA!

ForgottenCloud-sniffle

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-10-2001, 05:59 PM   #15
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

You have to be kidding, you mean people actually leave home for other things then work and shopping?? Outrageous!

Well I was here last night in Ghost town, didn´t happened to much so I started to write on my story instead, my fingers hurt from to much AoE2.. hehe well Mordrick, I try to be here now and then but I live in a to way off timezone sometimes..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 06:06 PM   #16
Stealthy

Oh, god Wolfies here! Down boy, no I haven't any more spare ribs, put that spicy sauce away you bad wolf.

Cloudy
Quote:
Stealthy: Humph! Jilted already...sniffle...maybe I'll run away and joing a Barbie doll board or something...yah that's what I oughta do! Humph! Replace me, will ya! Rain is predicted for all of Scotland in the near future. hehehe..wet kilts... BWAHAHAHA
Trust me, we are used to rain here. Do you have another sister you have lost touch with? I could never jilt you, but with so many beautiful ladies, what is a gentleman to do? The honourable thing would be to keep them all entertained. I am spanish after all and you know what they say about Latin blood.

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 06:09 PM   #17
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Careful, Stealthlove! I'm seeing little black clouds outside my window even as I type this! The photo isn't so recent but, other than some well-earned gray hairs (no wrinkles yet, thank Goodness!), I look pretty much the same. I've let my bangs grow out as my hair grows very fast and I was tired of spending an arm and a leg (WOLFGIR! Stop looking at me like that! It's just an expression!) to have it cut every 6 weeks or so. I can send you a good one of me and my little boy next week from work as I still can't get attachments through my 'effing' firewall... (Must fix firewall... *SIGH*) Was that a bolt of lightning??? Whoops!!!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:12 PM   #18
Stealthy

LadyRae, you do like to live dangerously! First StormBringer and then you use the nick Ladylicious gave me! Boy are we in trouble! Good job she doesn't seem to be around tonight as she gets very jealous. I casually mentioned a beautiful french lady once and she pratically flayed me alive!

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 06:14 PM   #19
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Say now all this talk about food.. Hmm, I feel my stomache aching for a little midnight snack here

Have about that rib and that spare arm? Eh?

Hey why all of a sudden these jokes about my feeding habbits eh? A wolf gotta eat too you know..

So Stealthy, how is you webpage doing?
LadyRae, thanks for the pointers to my story!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 06:21 PM   #20
Stealthy

Thanks for asking Wolfie, I have about 44 photos up now. Added a few in the last few days, Sir Taliesin, KDogRex and Asphyxiate. Yours is coming along really well, I love the story section. Any more since Thursday? Try and get Relic to put his story back up, as I believe it is very good, but I haven't seen it. Your story telling skills are all excellent, puts my pathetic attempts on the LadyWendy post to shame.

------------------