Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2001, 12:39 AM   #81
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Whatcha makin' with your new board, onthepequod?

Moni

I am trying to finish building our kitchen cabinet doors. But I ran into a snag.

When I arrived at my lumberyard of choice, a place called Youngblood Lumber, I found out they were closed for the fishing opener. I should have remembered this though since I had the same problem last year. So I had to hunt around for a place that carries Hard Maple and was not closed for the opener. Fishing is a big deal in Minnesota! Finally found a place but they only had one decent board. So I didn't get the supply I needed,just enough to tide me over for today.

Glad to hear you and Rex had a good time today. I must admit, I am a bit jealous of the meal you had today. There's nothing like a good steak (my preference is prime rib) and potato and everything that comes with.

Old 05-13-2001, 01:02 AM   #82
Moni

Sorry you could not get all the wood you were looking for!

I'll eat a prime rib in your honor on my next visit there!
It is not often we go out for steak, being partial to well made Mexican food, but this place we went to tonight is truly one to return to!

Moni

------------------

P.S. Goodnight my friend! I hate to leave but my eyes are falling shut and morning will be here all too soon!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-13-2001).]