Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2001, 03:47 PM   #21
Jim
Quintesson

Got to agree with you there Keylow,

Out with the weed, In with the alcohol!
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 03:48 PM   #22
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

dude, smoking has got to be safer and better than drinking, ive tried both and im all for smoking, drinking always leads to problems, smoking just leads to lazyness and of course highness
Old 12-05-2001, 08:15 PM   #23
Carnage_of_war
Welcomed New User

(Back on topic) I played as a stalker, but on TOB, my hide in shadows failed indefinitely... I must have unwittingly gone evil with a wrong answer. I am now a paladin fighting through Shadows of Amn, having a most wonderful time with Shadowthingy editor - I have two rings of Gaxx, two blackrazors, Fire Giant Strength Girdle, Nice armour (Somebody's Plate)and a lovely helmet of defence. I can also innately summon 3 devas. I am such a sissy. Still, I've completed it all as a stalker. Nice to meet you all.
Old 12-05-2001, 10:59 PM   #24
Mourn Yauntyyr
The Magister

Manshoon was the head of the Zhentarim for years and years. Xzar is a Zhentarim agent, and the Zhentarim were at one time probably the most powerful evil network on the face of Faerun. They had ties to the High Priests of Mulmaster as well as the Red Wizards of Thay (of which Edwin is a member). He was a 16th level Mage, and I believe was eventually killed by Lord Piergeiron of Waterdeep sometime after Bane (his god) was killed. Pretty tough guy.
Old 12-06-2001, 03:17 AM   #25
Keylow
Manshoon

Anywayz, back on topic --> I think the Stalker is cool
And the most underrated class is probably the Beastmaster or the Avenger, you almost never hear anybody talk about those classes.

Darc-mind, sure drinking can get you into problems but it's all about knowing your limits. I personally can't take all that much before I go completly woozy [img]smile.gif[/img] But that don't matter, I just drink a little, compared to some, and still a have a good time. [img]smile.gif[/img]